Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Chiamaka O.
Foodie Expert
The snack that gets me through studying for exams and doing homework. I'm always eating and buying these as snacks for study groups and finals reviews for me and my nursing friends. Definitely great brain food!
Megan  M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These pretzel crips are my favorite snack. All the different flavor a they have to choose from you cant go wrong.
Angela H.
Jamaica , NY
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers with hummus and the flavor of this is so delicious that it goes great with red pepper hummus
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
These Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers are amazing! They are light, crispy, and I like that there is 3 g of protein in a serving size of 10 crackers. These work really well with cream cheese based dips too! Pretzels are pretty filling so I usually have these out during a family gathering or serve as a snack when kids come over.
Michele M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these products. They are so tasty and the price is sometimes expensive I buy mine mostly when on sale. They are so delish and I love them
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
These pretzels are absolutely delicious! They have great flavor and are super light and thin .
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love Pretzel Crisps, this flavor is my absolute favorite. If you like cheese, then this is a must try. There are many flavors, I am sure you will find one that you like.
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
Thses are so good and i like the price and how good they are...... you have to buy these and omg good
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so good!! I LOVE them with some original hummus! Always delicious, never disappointing! I could eat them all day without feeling guilty! I have nothing bad to say about this product. LOVE PRETZEL CRISPS! I will absolutely recommend!
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
We love all the pretzel chips . Add shredded cheese and a banana pepper then out in the microwave for a great snack.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?