Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good !!! So cheesy and crunchy perfect for just about anytime you want a snack.
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much fan of pretzels but these are delicious! There slightly salty and very buttery!
Katie P.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretzel chips are my favorite to pair with hummus, a great snack for when youre on the go!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum, love it for parties and to dip. I sometimes put the topping UN and toast them
Addie B.
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
These are perfect for dips! It's a perfect tailgating item! The cheese flavor is so yummy.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Foodie Expert
I love these things! You can dip them or eat them plain. And they are not too and for you!
Kyleranne T.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so good with hummus. I get them at Walmart or sprouts and they are a good value.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel crisps. nice tasty snack that me and my whole family love to snack on

Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Foodie Expert
These are great by themselves or with hummus or cheese. We love pretzel chips in my house!
Emily l.
Emily l.
johnston, RI
Foodie Expert
I love the pretzel crisps so much but this one is my favorite flavor! definitely try them
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?