Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Mike M.
Athens, OH
Really delicious product that we are able to do a lot with and variety of uses
Lacey L.
Love these for movie nights or girls nights in. These are great snacking and taste great!
Sierra S.
If you like cheese you will definitely love these! The are amazing and delicious. They are very affordable and a great snack. I love the packaging they are easy to pack around and stay fresh for a long time! Recommend to anyone!
Brittany G.
The Pretzels Crackers were really good got them a lot when they first came out. I like the cheeses combined and the texture is good.
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
Let me start off by saying that I'm not a huge pretzel fan. I'll occasionally have a small bag of plain pretzels but love hot, Sofe pretzels. I really wanted to like these but found them a little too dry and just didn't care for the flavor.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm not a super big fan of pretzels so I was really surprised at how much I liked these chips! They're really good with hummus. They have a good variety of flavors too, I really like the buffalo wings ones!
Kathryn C.
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzels, I buy the big bag from Costco and it lasts forever .
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I can eat a whole bag of these there isn't enough in a bag just saying. In a pig
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crackers are the bomb dot com!! They are super yummy on their own or paired with a great dip.
Tanya M.
Monetta
I would really recommend this product my household loves them I saw them and wanted to try them and they are good
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?