Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Ii love pretzel cheese crackers. They're simply delicious. I bought my self a bag at the local Wegman's and i was impressed with the outcome. because i hadn't had cheese flavored pretzels before. They were delicious the brand definitely is great i bought a few more things by Pretzel Crisps.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are the most addicting pretzel snack you will ever find. Ever. They have a strong, amazing cheese flavor without being particularly messy, and they pair great with sliced cheeses to make for a speedy appetizer platter for guests! LOVE this brand and all their varieties!
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are really good and we use them to eat by themselves or we dip them in a dip like spinach dip. The only thing I wish they would change is that they are not so hard and crunchy, maybe smaller ones might not be so tough, but i don't know. just stating the only problem we have with them!
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These are ridiculously good. I'm a huge fan. I love how the cheese flavor actually tastes pretty cheesy, not fake, and these stay crunchy for a pretty long time! They're also available at my local supermarket, where they go on sale pretty often. Best thing ever! 10/10, always recommend.
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag are very affordable for snacking. But you won't want to eat just one. I use them for dipping cheese sauces, tuna, and chicken salads. They come in a large bag sl to keep them fresh I would portion them into smaller bags.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
I have developed an obsession for these Pretzel Crisps. The thin crunch is perfect as a snack or to use for dipping into a delicious hot artichoke spread. The three cheese flavor is absolutely one of my favorites as it has a very authentic flavor with the right amount of salt. Delish!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Foodie Expert
These are a fairly new purchase for us. I bought them a couple of times. I like that they're light and crisp with just the right amount of salt. I've also eaten them with cheese dip. They're great to take along to the beach or pool as well and they're not as fattening as chips! Love!
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Maryville, TN
Great product full of flavor and you get a generous amount in each bag ive found them mainly at publix and they are gluten free which is great and I have bought them on occasion they are great but I don't buy them on a regular basis as a whole though I would recommend them to people
TJ D.
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are amazing. I am not a pretzel person but I will smash a bag of these. I found myself mindlessly eating these on numerous amount of occasions. They are great with hummus or cheese spread and even amazing alone. I have purchased these many times and in different flavors.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
I like eating these with cream cheese or hummus spread. But alone, they're amazingly salty and savory as well! These are 3$ at my local supermarket so they're not that bad for the price. I have to try these with other spreads and or cheeses because this flavor is so yummy!
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?