Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels but not the carbs. These taste great and a good crispness and tuscan flavor. Very good with Italian wedding soup.
Christina M.
Sedalia
Foodie Expert
Well o don't necessarily buy this flavor I buy the baffulo and everyone in the house loves it even my 2 year sold.
Melissa Y.
Foodie Expert
Love these!!! Just the perfect size for a small snack and the cheese adds something to it! Definitely worth a try
Gene P.
If you a re a cheese lover these pretzels crackers are a must. All the flavors xombined are amazing
Sandy G.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! So crispy and full of flavor! I love taking these on road trips or flights!
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
I much prefer these to chips of any kind, they aren't greasy and they have just enough flavor.
Evelin M.
Yonkers, NY
It's ok
It's to much of cheese 🧀
If me
I don't think I will buy this again
Not my favorite
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
Such good pretzels! I though that flat would cause them to be weird but they are delicious!
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK
These are so delicious. they're healthy and so easy to just grab and take to eat on the go!
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
I love pretzels in general, so flavored pretzels that are healthier for you. I'm there!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?