Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Alexandria, VA
Love these for a snack. I love the cheese and pretzel combo. They are a great snack to munch on
caitlin t.
caitlin t.
Montrose, MI
delicious, crispy, and salty. Amazing snack for the day. very affordable. i recommend it a lot.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These taste ok. I'm not a fan. I will probably not buy it again. I don't eat a lot of crackers
Tara N.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
This plus Laughing Cow equals pure happiness and a genius snack idea. I love these pretzels !!
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
These pretzels are absolutely delicious! They have great flavor and are super light and thin .
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Caseyville, IL
One of my favorite snacks. They taste great. And are great price. And my son likes them also.
Marilyn N.
Marilyn N.
Crisp is the word! It is thin and crisp without it being hard. It's a great snack to munch on
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
East Peoria, IL
I love cheese so add it to pretzels which I also love and then you'll make me one happy girl.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Foodie Expert
Gosh I'm in love with this pretzels. They are much like regular pretzels just a bit different
Trudy F.
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
These are delicious! So light and fluffy! I am a huge pretzel fan! These are perfect for me!
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?