Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
My favorite are the buffalo favorite crackers but this favorite is my 2nd favorite!
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the flavor of these, you get the normal pretzel flavor with a twist of delicious! They are a great snack for the whole family and who doesn't love cheese and pretzels, you are getting both with this product. I recommend it to anyone wanting to try it!
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
I had these at work one day out of the vending machine and feel in love with the great taste and how thin they were they are so good and other favors
Marilyn N.
Crisp is the word! It is thin and crisp without it being hard. It's a great snack to munch on
Abigail R.
East Peoria, IL
I love cheese so add it to pretzels which I also love and then you'll make me one happy girl.
Rose S.
These are one of my favorite. They are crispy and three cheese wow what a taste. They are affordable and I buy mine at Walmart. The ingredients are natural Romano, Asiago and Parmesan cheese flavor and wheat flour. Once I start eating these it is hard to stop.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it is a good snack!
I would buy it again and my kids love it.
I recommend and is different of the others branda because this one is more tasty!
I love it!
Bree I.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored pretzels and these pair perfectly with almost any dip or toppings!
Trudy F.
Windber, PA
These are delicious! So light and fluffy! I am a huge pretzel fan! These are perfect for me!
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are really good and we use them to eat by themselves or we dip them in a dip like spinach dip. The only thing I wish they would change is that they are not so hard and crunchy, maybe smaller ones might not be so tough, but i don't know. just stating the only problem we have with them!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?