Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it is a good snack!
I would buy it again and my kids love it.
I recommend and is different of the others branda because this one is more tasty!
I love it!
Bree I.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored pretzels and these pair perfectly with almost any dip or toppings!
Trudy F.
Windber, PA
These are delicious! So light and fluffy! I am a huge pretzel fan! These are perfect for me!
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Foodie Expert
These are really good and we use them to eat by themselves or we dip them in a dip like spinach dip. The only thing I wish they would change is that they are not so hard and crunchy, maybe smaller ones might not be so tough, but i don't know. just stating the only problem we have with them!
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these very easy to carry around snack and a new refreshing taste compared to the typical chips
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I love these Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers. These are very tasty and quite healthy as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy pretzel snack. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
I love these they are so good a pretzel with 3!!!cheese flavor. Good good good! I ate the entire bag by myself. These are usually on some type of special pricing at Walmart, but they are so worth it at full price. They are healthy to me because they are baked. I don't care if they were not because they are so good!I plan to get this flavor again and at least one other flavor again!
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Great product and their offered flavorful cheese taste without high fat content, as a satisfying and healthy alternative in snacking options !! A repeat buyer !!!
Lovely mom A.
Foodie Expert
Good and yummy. I keep tell to my friends how awesome this product. I can't compare it to any product haven't found any things better than this. No cons....healthy wise yes, if you find this to store. You have to try this product might you love it.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?