Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Mishana P.
Farmersville, TX
I thought these were a great alternative to regular chips. They are lower in fat and still taste good too.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these! i used to eat them a lot, but be careful, you will end up eating the whole bag! they are so delicious and easy to snack on
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are the most addicting pretzel snack you will ever find. Ever. They have a strong, amazing cheese flavor without being particularly messy, and they pair great with sliced cheeses to make for a speedy appetizer platter for guests! LOVE this brand and all their varieties!
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum! I can't ever seem to find this flavor at my local Harris Teeter though which is so disappointing. I got them once when I was on the way to visit a friend at the beach and have yet to find them since. I thought they were only seasonal, but I don't know for sure. Great flavor without hummus or cheese but also great with the toppings. All around delicious!
Maryam A.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum, love it for parties and to dip. I sometimes put the topping UN and toast them
Brooke M.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to snack. I love these. Repeat consumer. I always take these to the beach for my family and I.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag are very affordable for snacking. But you won't want to eat just one. I use them for dipping cheese sauces, tuna, and chicken salads. They come in a large bag sl to keep them fresh I would portion them into smaller bags.
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels crisps Tuscan three cheese pretzel crackers it's amazing to eat a good snacks
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels anyway so when I discovered pretzel crips I was in heaven. They are exactly what you'd expect: Pretzel Chips. They come in a variety of flavors - all good and they are inexpensive. Sometimes you can find them buy-one-get-one-free at Kroger.
Amber B.
So so tasty if you like soft crisp pretzels a the flavor is so good and the other flavors are great with any dip like hummus
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?