Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Ruby D.
Foodie Expert
I love this snack I got it at target for $6 I enjoyed it but I feel like the price should be lower than that .
Jessica E.
Foodie Expert
Yo amo todo lo q contenga queso,galletas pretzels todoo en general y esta marca son muy ricas las recomiendo
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
These are really tasty. Thin crispy cheesy pretzels. Good with sandwiches instead of regular chips
T M.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pretzel crisps. I love the three cheese variety and I love how crispy they are
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
These are AMAZING! They go awesome with roasted pepper hummus or even a little bit of laughing cow cheese! This is my all time favorite pretzel crisp flavor but you can't really go wrong with any of them!
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Man, I am 100% madly in love with these chips! I knew I liked pretzels, but not like this. Absolutely delicious.
Kristal E.
I love these. They make for a quick healthy snack and I enjoy dipping them in hummus. I enjoys this flavor as well as the others. Some stores carry certain flavors this one has been hard to find but I'm always glad when I do find it:
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I've never been too much of a chip or cracker person but these changed my ways. Great for dips because they don't break or get soggy. Not to mention they aren't too bad for you and not too pricey
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best snack made since sliced bread. They are light, crispy and so flavorful. I always pick these up at the grocery store, less the carbs too
Sarah M.
I love eating these pretzel crisps with hummus. The crackers are very crunchy and full of flavor. They are easy to travel with because you can seal them back up and they are less messy than regular chips or crackers. These are a good alternative to eating chips. They don't have many calories so they are a good snack.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?