Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
I love any thing with cheese added . And these were so good. I love pretzel crisps. They are the perfect size.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Normally not a bug fan of cheese but this is a great snack it's salty but has the right amount it's sooo good.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Foodie Expert
I love this snack I got it at target for $6 I enjoyed it but I feel like the price should be lower than that .
Angela L.
Angela L.
This is soooooo good!!! I tried many different flavors besides the minty ones. Its one of my favorite snacks!
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
In all honesty I bought this for first time last week and fell in love. I plan to keep on future grocery list
Hope B.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious alone, but great with dips ! A healthy light snack. Exceeded expectations , and was a great price .
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
In my house, pretzel thins are a popular item. Whether just for snacking on alone or being used for dipping.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Foodie Expert
Delicious three cheese taste! Perfect if you're looking for a crunchy, salty snack that's a healthier option
Emma M.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Great snack food to keep on hand for that 2pm slump! They go great with hummus and are not "overly" cheesey.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Foodie Expert
Wasn't a big fan of other flavors but this has me hooked. Very good little snack. They are always available.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?