Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
My friend showed me these one time & I just kept buying them & buying them. Perfect snack for whenever & so tasty!
Carol D.
Carol D.
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best! They're a great light snack with a reasonable price point and are portable/not messy.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These pretzel crips are my favorite snack. All the different flavor a they have to choose from you cant go wrong.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Foodie Expert
Love these!!! Just the perfect size for a small snack and the cheese adds something to it! Definitely worth a try
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Monetta
I would really recommend this product my household loves them I saw them and wanted to try them and they are good
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
My sisters love this so much and it's a good choice for healthy snacks, they are about 4 dollars in stop and shop
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Man, I am 100% madly in love with these chips! I knew I liked pretzels, but not like this. Absolutely delicious.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
never really got to try this flavor but would love to try them all and not feel guilty because they are healthy
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Great flavor and great for dipping. Easy, healthier alternative to junk food with the salt and crisp of a chip
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to snack. I love these. Repeat consumer. I always take these to the beach for my family and I.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?