Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Angela L.
This is soooooo good!!! I tried many different flavors besides the minty ones. Its one of my favorite snacks!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so good with hummus. I get them at Walmart or sprouts and they are a good value.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
I am addicted to these! If you love hummus these go so perfectly with it and really any other dip that's out there!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I purchase the pretzel crisips for a refreshing light snack while at work. The three cheese flavor is my favorite however I look forward to trying new flavors in the future.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
These are the best to eat with hummus! They ráyate great! And are so thin!!!
molly k.
These are so good! Nice and thin with a good crisp and the flavor is delicious. Great for dipping in humus or a cheese spread!
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I love every flavor! These are great alone or with hummus! We keep them in our home
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
The Tuscan three cheese flavored pretzel crisps are defiently my favorite flavor out of all of them but they are all delicious!!
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
I started eating these in place of my beloved cheesy snacks, and I am addicted; not salty, perfect blend of cheese!
Carol D.
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best! They're a great light snack with a reasonable price point and are portable/not messy.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?