Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Dawn S.
Suffolk, VA
We tried these pretzel crackers and we're pleasently surprised. Very crisp and flavorful! The whole family loved snacking on these!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these crisps. I love using them with hummus as the chip can stand up to serious dipping and just tastes great with all kinds.
Lisa H.
DAYTON
Pretzels are a wonderful substitute for greasy carbohydrate filled potato chips and they also work better in dips they don't break
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
Pretzel Crisps are a regular item in my house. I partically love this flavor. I love cheese. I would have this snack over chocolate
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
The Tuscan three cheese flavored pretzel crisps are defiently my favorite flavor out of all of them but they are all delicious!!
coral r.
I just love pretzels! The crisps are light and airy. Adding the flavors into them make them that much better! Great with hummus!
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels but not the carbs. These taste great and a good crispness and tuscan flavor. Very good with Italian wedding soup.
Judianne G.
Greeley, CO
Alone, with a slice or deli meat or crumbled up in soups & salads. Love the crispy flavor punch it adds to a simple snack or meal
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
These pretzels are some of my favorite go to snacks. You can dip them in anything or even eat these cheddar ones on their own.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor on these is good but I don't like that the flavor is only in the dust. The pretzels themselves have no added flavor.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?