Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Kayna S.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
These are good with tuna or even by themselves. The price for each package is perfect for the amount you get in the bag.
Canny C.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor especially because it goes so well with my spicy pepper hummus. You can enjoy them by itself as well!
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Foodie Expert
Really weird I know, but I put cream cheese on me and give them to the kids I baby'sit and eat them too they are the bomb
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Foodie Expert
I like pretzel chips but these ones are even better! They have such good flavor and they're different than other snacks
Darian D.
Darian D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks! I love to dip these in hummus! I love the different flavors they have. They are very tasty!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
We love all the pretzel chips . Add shredded cheese and a banana pepper then out in the microwave for a great snack.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
I am addicted to these! If you love hummus these go so perfectly with it and really any other dip that's out there!
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Princeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
very tasty this product. besides having an indescribable cheese flavor is very crisp. Perfect for a little snack!!!
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
I started eating these in place of my beloved cheesy snacks, and I am addicted; not salty, perfect blend of cheese!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Far rockaway , NY
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers with hummus and the flavor of this is so delicious that it goes great with red pepper hummus
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?