Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Brittany G.
The Pretzels Crackers were really good got them a lot when they first came out. I like the cheeses combined and the texture is good.
Samantha H.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these I love the thin crispy pretzel, and it being flat makes it perfect for dipping, the flavors are always amazing
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
Foodie Expert
I really like eating this is a snack especially late at night when I shouldn't be snacking. it has the right cracker to Pretzel ratio
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
nunca los he probado de distintos sabores, pero se que son muy ricos y nutritivos, quisiera obtenerlos ya que me gustaria adquirirlos
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Honestly not even sure what to say except YUMMM. Well made with a lot of flavor! I especially like them with some kind of herby dip.
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
These are a great healthy snack and fill you up. They taste like chips, but better! You don't have to feel guilty about eating these.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These taste really good to me my husband doesn't like them but I do I love how flavorful they are and how not to expensive they are.
Mandy T.
Columbia, TN
These are really good! Very cheesy. The only thing i do not like is it is a bit salty for me but the taste is great. I do recommend.
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
Pretzel Crisps are a regular item in my house. I partically love this flavor. I love cheese. I would have this snack over chocolate
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?