Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Gina O.
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
Pretzel Crisps are a regular item in my house. I partically love this flavor. I love cheese. I would have this snack over chocolate
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these crisps. I love using them with hummus as the chip can stand up to serious dipping and just tastes great with all kinds.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
The Tuscan three cheese flavored pretzel crisps are defiently my favorite flavor out of all of them but they are all delicious!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
Foodie Expert
Love these for dipping and with buffalo dip, I've had multiple flavors and have loved them all. Easy and delicious party snack.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor on these is good but I don't like that the flavor is only in the dust. The pretzels themselves have no added flavor.
molly k.
molly k.
These are so good! Nice and thin with a good crisp and the flavor is delicious. Great for dipping in humus or a cheese spread!
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
These pretzels are some of my favorite go to snacks. You can dip them in anything or even eat these cheddar ones on their own.
Sara E.
Sara E.
One of my favorite flavor. Really good product. I love the way it tastes and I would most definitely recommend it to people.
Amber B.
Amber B.
So so tasty if you like soft crisp pretzels a the flavor is so good and the other flavors are great with any dip like hummus
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Foodie Expert
Really weird I know, but I put cream cheese on me and give them to the kids I baby'sit and eat them too they are the bomb
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?