Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so good!! I LOVE them with some original hummus! Always delicious, never disappointing! I could eat them all day without feeling guilty! I have nothing bad to say about this product. LOVE PRETZEL CRISPS! I will absolutely recommend!
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
We love all the pretzel chips . Add shredded cheese and a banana pepper then out in the microwave for a great snack.
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Kristina B.
Delicious pretzels! Tasted great in dip or hummus. Love the flavor and texture!
Makayla B.
Forest Hill, MD
Nice light snack. A few is very filling and they come in all really good flavors. They're so good
Ashlyn C.
Cottondale, AL
Awesome go to snack. Love using these & the laughing cow cheese as a spread
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Foodie Expert
I like pretzel chips but these ones are even better! They have such good flavor and they're different than other snacks
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Honestly not even sure what to say except YUMMM. Well made with a lot of flavor! I especially like them with some kind of herby dip.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
I love these they are so good a pretzel with 3!!!cheese flavor. Good good good! I ate the entire bag by myself. These are usually on some type of special pricing at Walmart, but they are so worth it at full price. They are healthy to me because they are baked. I don't care if they were not because they are so good!I plan to get this flavor again and at least one other flavor again!
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
I love any thing with cheese added . And these were so good. I love pretzel crisps. They are the perfect size.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?