Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
lesenia r.
lesenia r.
Tampa, Florida
Best things ever they have three cheese taste good with a nice cold soft drink and movies or hangouts good for luch time in school has a big amount
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.
Foodie Expert
Love them and have nothing negative to say about them, can believe when i tried and I'm even very spcetical about this, I'm a repeat with this jajaja
Michele M.
Michele M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these products. They are so tasty and the price is sometimes expensive I buy mine mostly when on sale. They are so delish and I love them
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisp are our favorite go to snack for parties and dips they are so good and the perfect chip or cracker for dips or just to eat alone
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
You had me at Tuscan three cheese. So yummy, but I'm not sure they're the healthiest option for a snack food. Definitely a good, quick snack!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely amazing you can put them out beside a dip for a party and the pretzel chips stay hard and fresh all through the event
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville , MI
Foodie Expert
These are a must have in our household, well all the flavors of pretzel crisps are. These with humus is our go to snack almost every day!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Trying to remain healthy isn't always hard especially when you have little snacks like these on the go it can replace a couple of meals.
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these! i used to eat them a lot, but be careful, you will end up eating the whole bag! they are so delicious and easy to snack on
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack and are a must in the pantry! They are full of flavor and I don't feel guilty eating them compared to chips
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?