Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh these are just so darn good! I usually pair it with a vegan cheese dip, some fruits, or just eat them plain...however, my fiance and I like to snack on these while we're teavleing because let's be honest plane food isn't great and the prices are ridiculous! Plus they're easily stored and it's easy to keep them fresh!

I also suggest for those non vegans put there to eat these with cut up cheese and fruits and even small pieces of fish or chicken or turkey as a really great mid day snack!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
These pretzel chips are the best. I was afraid they were going to be hard because they are like a flattened pretzel, but I was wrong by far. These pretzel chips are similar to a potato chip, but not the light and crispiness. You can use them as a cracker for cheese or spreads and they will hold up very well. You can also use them with dips and they will be fine for that too. The flavor is great and definitely the product it fresh. Very enjoyable!
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
I love these they are so good a pretzel with 3!!!cheese flavor. Good good good! I ate the entire bag by myself. These are usually on some type of special pricing at Walmart, but they are so worth it at full price. They are healthy to me because they are baked. I don't care if they were not because they are so good!I plan to get this flavor again and at least one other flavor again!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum! I can't ever seem to find this flavor at my local Harris Teeter though which is so disappointing. I got them once when I was on the way to visit a friend at the beach and have yet to find them since. I thought they were only seasonal, but I don't know for sure. Great flavor without hummus or cheese but also great with the toppings. All around delicious!
Joan A.
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
SOOOOO GOOOOOD. I love eating these by itself, with guacamole, hummus, and cream cheese veggie dip. The flavor is good. I love cheese flavored chips and pretzels already, and this brings it up a notch. Great healthy choice not just for adults, but for kids as well. This whole brand of pretzel crisps are great, and the other flavors are just as delicious.
Vivi E.
Vivi E.
We had tge opportunity to try these over the holidays this last year. They were pretty good! We haven't gotten them again since, but we did really enjoy them. I thought they'd be great with hummus... But they are a bit overpowering in their own and didn't really couple well with hummus. They'd be better suited with a warm cheese dip.
Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
These Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers are amazing! They are light, crispy, and I like that there is 3 g of protein in a serving size of 10 crackers. These work really well with cream cheese based dips too! Pretzels are pretty filling so I usually have these out during a family gathering or serve as a snack when kids come over.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you're looking for a cracker without the cracker taste, look no further. These pretzel crips are delicious on their own, or paired with cheese, hummus, or even cream cheese! For the quality and taste of the food, you can't beat the price. I'd recommend getting these for party guests, they will definitely be consumed...and fast.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I love eating these pretzel crisps with hummus. The crackers are very crunchy and full of flavor. They are easy to travel with because you can seal them back up and they are less messy than regular chips or crackers. These are a good alternative to eating chips. They don't have many calories so they are a good snack.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Love these. They're great by themselves or with a small topping, and the bag always goes fast at my house. The texture is perfect for snacking and the cheese flavor always makes me want to eat more. These are really cheap chips and a ton come in one bag, so it's a good snack to have on hand.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?