Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
my favorite flavor of these. i love them all but these are delicious. they make a great snack for on the go, as well as just an addition to a meal. the flavor is extremely delicious and pleasing to me. i love these!
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
These are the best pretzels! I only like the plain ones though. I am definitely a repeat customer with these, my family eats these a lot. They are delicious. I have no cons for them. And nothing else to add
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Foodie Expert
Good flavors, very crisp. There are a lot of different flavors which it cool. I just love the cheesy ones. Very yummy. The price is okay, just wish they had bigger bags!!
Sabrina D.
Foodie Expert
Ugh I love pretzel chips but once again I never have seen this flavor. Only plain and everything. I think I would love these if I could ever find them
Priscila M.
Foodie Expert
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Lisa H.
DAYTON
Pretzels are a wonderful substitute for greasy carbohydrate filled potato chips and they also work better in dips they don't break
coral r.
I just love pretzels! The crisps are light and airy. Adding the flavors into them make them that much better! Great with hummus!
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels but not the carbs. These taste great and a good crispness and tuscan flavor. Very good with Italian wedding soup.
Christina M.
Sedalia
Foodie Expert
Well o don't necessarily buy this flavor I buy the baffulo and everyone in the house loves it even my 2 year sold.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?