BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Eileen A.
These are good for dipping or just to eat alone. Even to make pretzel necklaces if your out drinking at a tailgating event.
Kila M.
Madison
I love these so much. We can honestly never keep them in our cabinets! That’s how good they are!!!
Kellie G.
Kenansville
I love the pretzel crisp flavors buffalo an the ranch are two of my favorites. These make great treats to put out at parties get togethers with family an friends. They are full of flavor and a burst in your mouth every time you take a bite. These are a must try.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Rebecca H.
franklin
These are great. I love eating them with hummus or other dips! I love the crunch and taste of pretzel without having to naw on a pretzel rod and feel like I'm breaking my teeth.
Sheree May G.
Dumaguete City, Philippines
Its yummy! And its also affordable! Recommended for everyone to buy this product! You should try it! Delicious!
Erin K.
Love this combo of flavors. One of the better one the brand makes. Could literally eat these all day!
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
These are the perfect snack! I love eating them with hummus, and sometimes even put them out at a party. Everyone always loves them, and I think they're best pretzel chip I've had. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I'll be buying them again soon!
Kathleen R.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are good with anything cheese,dips, peanut butter. I love them they are also good alone. But my favorite is with the spreadable chedder cheese.
Adriana D.
Garibaldi , OR
Pretzel Crisps are crunchy crackers that are pretzels. They are salty and crunchy and flat! Makes for a yummy snack and are totally affordable! My husband and son definitely approve of these. Pair them with some cheese and you've got a great twist on that boring potato chip bowl that is at every party! These will please!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?