BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Rebecca H.
franklin
These are great. I love eating them with hummus or other dips! I love the crunch and taste of pretzel without having to naw on a pretzel rod and feel like I'm breaking my teeth.
Sheree May G.
Dumaguete City, Philippines
Foodie Expert
Its yummy! And its also affordable! Recommended for everyone to buy this product! You should try it! Delicious!
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Love this combo of flavors. One of the better one the brand makes. Could literally eat these all day!
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
These are the perfect snack! I love eating them with hummus, and sometimes even put them out at a party. Everyone always loves them, and I think they're best pretzel chip I've had. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I'll be buying them again soon!
Kathleen R.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are good with anything cheese,dips, peanut butter. I love them they are also good alone. But my favorite is with the spreadable chedder cheese.
Adriana D.
Garibaldi, OR
Pretzel Crisps are crunchy crackers that are pretzels. They are salty and crunchy and flat! Makes for a yummy snack and are totally affordable! My husband and son definitely approve of these. Pair them with some cheese and you've got a great twist on that boring potato chip bowl that is at every party! These will please!
Maria G.
Foodie Expert
Honestly I have never tried but I would tried... I see good reviews about this and yes that's all
Yoli S.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
A friend I it brought from a trip that performed. Me seemed good, something different to what I've tested and your presentation is nice.
I dont thibk they sell these were i live anymore but when i was little i remember when i ate some of these they were so good!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?