BY PRETZEL CRISPS #97 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
These are one of my go-to snacks. They're light, filling and they taste great. I would definitely recommend adding this to your lunch box, or your snack selection.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Just tried these the other day and loved them! A little pricey but when bought in bulk it's more worth it. All the flavors are great!
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Such a delicious and fun snack!!! Yum! All the flavors are delicious! Try them all!
Isaura D.
Foodie Expert
Solo puedo decir que me encantan los pretzels, debido a que tienen un sabor muy particular, casi nunca son caros y son muy buenos como snack.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These have a tantalizing flavor and a crispy texture. We dip them in p'nut butter or Hummus for a delicious and satisfying midday snack. Since they're thinner than traditional pretzels, they carry less calories per serving. They're crispy texture also make them a great replacement for the cravings of crunchy potato chips.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Pretzel chips have become my favorite for dips. Love the different flavors. Not so fond of the sweet flavors but like the other flavors that are offered. They are a little pricey but I don't mind because I love the taste. Would recommend to others.
Christina J.
I'll be honest. At first I had been weary about this product thinking it'd just taste awful... Shacking up, I decided to give it a try anyway and it has become something I like to snack on often as they taste great! I think they're better than regular pretzels and I believe it's all due to how thin they are.
Crystal D.
Shady side, MD
I like these pretzels a lot i actually buy them to go with hummus and they are good for dipping the pretzel is thick and sturdy so it wont break off in the dip!
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
These are surprisingly good and my daughter loves them. They are a healthier option too, so that is a plus.
Nicole c.
Foodie Expert
These make a great healthy snack for kids! At the school I taught at, we got these and the students loved them!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?