BY PRETZEL CRISPS #97 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA
Foodie Expert
This are great on their own or as a dipping vehicle. I love them with hummus and the husband will eat them with cheese or pub dip.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
Great with hummus and also great as a beach snack that you can dip into peanut butter or nutella or even cookie butter.
Daniela D.
Siy una fanática de los pretzels delisoocos de esta marca son suoer mega waooooo los amoooo
Jajaja el más delicioso de todas las dulces chocolates nos bla bla
Jjaja Jujuy
Jiajaia
Las sodas nunca son dulcws son muy ricas nunca me hacerme sentir mal porque siempre me siento mal al tomar refresco pero esto sirvió Jajaja
Jajaja
Ja
Stephanie S.
Wilmington, NC
These were a nice change from your average crackers. I would recommend if you are in the mood for something different.
Keila Z.
Is the perfect sback in my office. I prepere and aditional dip to eat this snack. My co workers love's them.
Klaurini ch V.
Foodie Expert
These are a great chip alternative!! So good with guacamole or hummus or great by themselves........!
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
These are good. Not your typical pretzel. They are flatter and more like a chip than a thicker pretzel. The flavor I tried was good and I believe they have several other flavors too. We got ours at Walmart for around $3 and the bag was huge!
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes I get an odd craving for pretzels and this is the perfect snack to kick the craving!! I love how crunchy and fresh each pretzel is. It is packed full of flavor and is dry like a pretzel should be.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
Pretzel Crisps are a healthy alternative when dipped into humus and guacomole. Rather high priced... but for a healthy snack it is worth it.
Samm R.
YUM is all I have to say. These go great with cheese ND meats or just on their own. Great snack during the day!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?