BY PRETZEL CRISPS #97 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Daniela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
The best thing I ever ate is so delicious I love it so much I recommend it with bread and at the afternoon
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
Foodie Expert
These are a a really good snack and area a lot better than eating potato chips health-wise. I always buy these
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I personally like the black peppered brand! They're great with hummus and plain. Reasonably priced and can get at your local grocery store. They're thin and baked so you can enjoy pretzels without heavy calories!
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love the cracker pretzels and i eat them with different dipps i think they are healthy and tell my mom to get them for me because i love eat pretxels of any kind
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are to die for. They're great for everyday eating And are yummy snacks. You can buy this practically everywhere and it's awesome quality. I recommend this to everyone looking for a tasty new snack!
Cheyenne T.
North Haven, CT
They are a great snack. Perfect for cheese and crackers or eating on its own. Very tatty and has a good crunch
Gaolee M.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snack for traveling also. Its easy and simple plus its healthy. Its better then sweet.
Julz L.
Foodie Expert
These are very tasty and deliciouse, great for an afternoon or late night snack. I do enjoy the other flavors they have.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Pretzel crisps crackers are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat these often as a good and healthy snack throughout the day.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
These chocolate covered pretzel crisps are an amazing and tasty snack when you're craving something sweet. I don't feel too bad about eating it because it's dark chocolate. These aren't too messy and I love that the pretzels are thin. I buy mine in large bags at Costco and I find that the value is very good for the amount you get. Definitely try it out!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?