BY PRETZEL CRISPS #97 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I really like this healthy snack. They are good dipped in pb or by it self. I would recommend this to others and will buy it again when I find it on sale.
Hayli W.
Clarksburg
These are a good snack by themselves or dipped in hummus. Have a nice crunch to them.
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
Good to eat with a variety of dips! They are yummy and the everything’s seasonings add great additional flavor to whatever dip you have
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
Foodie Expert
These are my go to chips of choose when eating hummus or just in an attempt to be healthier. They’re delicious and go great either by themselves or with other things!
Yoli S.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
A friend I it brought from a trip that performed. Me seemed good, something different to what I've tested and your presentation is nice.
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
I love this process it's a very good idea to sell them in this manner they taste so good and they're very good healthy for me and my family I recommend it to my friends and family
Alecia F.
I love these pretzels. They are flat like a cracker so they're great by themselves or used to dip. I love them dipped in hummus
Tami A.
Whittier, CA
these are delicious with hummus. a healthy snack that taste delicious and no guilt. Always fresh when opening the package
Divine K.
Dallas, TX
This is the only way i can like eating pretzels. Though they are on the expensive side, the thinness helps it be easir to consume
Susan A.
Kokomo, IN
Pretzel crisps are another one of those products that if you like crunchy then they are perfect. These are good enough to just eat straight out of the bag.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?