BY PRETZEL CRISPS #97 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Sheryl B.
Foodie Expert
Pretzel chips are delicious and so great paired with dips, taco dip, and other delicious sides. pretzel chips can be awesome anywhere. they are healthier than most other snacks and I would definitely buy again. I definitely recommend pretzel chips to others.
GABBY M.
Foodie Expert
Really good mixture of sweet and salty. I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this is a good way of getting your chocolate fix.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Foodie Expert
This product is very tasty. However it is something you can only have a couple of at a time. The taste is yummy but it is a little too much for my taste.
Jime G.
Buen producto! Ayuda un monton, de facil aplicación, muy facil de usar y super eficaz,muyyyy bueno.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I like to think I am eating really bad chips when I indulge in these. Sometimes hard to find
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
I live having these in the house. It's great snack but not something I eat everyday. It's a little too salty for me.
Stephanie H.
I was never a fan of pretzels, and probably never will be. I got this as a gift and the packaging looks fairly appealing.
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
These are great and addictive but very high in salt and as a person who has HP that is a no no. If possible lower the salt in them so they can be friendly to all
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Foodie Expert
Not a bug fan of these crackers. didn't like taste of the cracker. Will not be purchasing these in the future
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Love the brand but hat this flavor. my personal fav is the garlic parm flavor
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?