BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Pretzel chips have become my favorite for dips. Love the different flavors. Not so fond of the sweet flavors but like the other flavors that are offered. They are a little pricey but I don't mind because I love the taste. Would recommend to others.
Tiffany A.
Hi love these pretzel crackers! I buy them to snack on or use with dips at parties. My kids even enjoy eating them which was shocking to me at first since they are the Supreme flavor. They are packed with flavor and pair well with almost anything .
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are a personal favorite of mine. They aren't overwhelming and are perfect for dippers. It is affordable and a great snack on the go. You can get them anywhere including the grocery and even gas stations. This is my go to on the run.
Jacqueline V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
love how chocolatey and delicious these are. How they crunch in your mouth and you can taste a hint of sea salt is epic. Cures my cravings at night with a simple pretzel. Its so cheap of course you can afford it. love the flavors. simply amazing.
Sarah Y.
I've tried this in different flavors and I love them. They are my go to munchies snack, sitting on the couch. However they are addicting so you got to use portion control (which I don't have sometimes.) Salty, Crispy and not greasy like chips.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These Pretzel Crisps supreme pretzel crackers are so good. I love pretzels and these as crackers are perfect. I love that they have so many different flavors. The supreme is good because it just has everything on them. Good quality and price.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! I eat them with hummus or cream cheese. They have them at any grocery store. I have not found a flavor I didn't like. These are better for you than chips and the price cannot be beat. The everything ones are so delicious!
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
OMG i love this. I totally recommend this product. It is perfect. Very good quality, all those who are interested I recommend it.I totally recommend this product. It is perfect. Very good quality, all those who are interested I recommend it.
Graciella L.
Oh my god, why are these so good?! Pretzel Crisps Supreme are a household must have! Delicious with absolutely everything! Hummus, cheeses, fruit, jams, I mean...its endless! Perfect for on the go and stay super fresh in packaging! #addicted
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
These are good. Not your typical pretzel. They are flatter and more like a chip than a thicker pretzel. The flavor I tried was good and I believe they have several other flavors too. We got ours at Walmart for around $3 and the bag was huge!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?