BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I love these, because they have a lot of flavor and are great for dipping in all types of sauces and dips. I love having them with hummus or salsa because it adds just a little bit extra flavor. They are thin too which I love because you can spread things on them.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Pretzel crisps crackers are a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat these often as a good and healthy snack throughout the day.
Brittany C.
These are one of my favorite. They are crispy and three cheese wow what a taste. They are affordable and I buy mine at Walmart. The ingredients are natural Romano, Asiago and Parmesan cheese flavor and wheat flour. Once I start eating these it is hard to stop.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
These are the best invention. Like eating chips without the calories. The flavors are amazing. Salty, garlic and other flavors are so amazing. They are very filling as well. Don't need to eat as many as you would with chips. I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Chia Qi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like how this is not too sweet, and savory at the same time! I recommend it to all my friends as it is really handy and does not dirty my hands like some other snacks would. I buy it usually from costco and would share it with other family and friends!
Sheryl B.
Pretzel chips are delicious and so great paired with dips, taco dip, and other delicious sides. pretzel chips can be awesome anywhere. they are healthier than most other snacks and I would definitely buy again. I definitely recommend pretzel chips to others.
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
These are the perfect snack! I love eating them with hummus, and sometimes even put them out at a party. Everyone always loves them, and I think they're best pretzel chip I've had. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I'll be buying them again soon!
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
These are the best! I always buy the big bag at Costco. They are extremely addictive. They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I like the dark chocolate on them. These are my favorite for a snack throughout the day. I highly recommend you try these
Maryjane G.
Pretzel Chris supreme pretzels are my all-time favorite next to the everything pretzel these are delicious alone or with a little piece of cheese on them they are great tasting in a healthy if you don't eat a whole bag I'd recommend these two friends
Julia R.
I don't know how these are so addictive...they're just flat pretzels! Except they're not. They're so delicious and crunchy and I could eat the whole bag in a sitting easily. Delicious alone or dipped in hummus, peanut butter, or anything else tasty.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?