BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Rachel J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite snack of all time!! I am usually not a big fan of pretzels, but this has a slight amount of pretzel with the right amount of dark chocolate to balance the taste out. It is slightly salty with a bit of sweetness. This is a snack that I buy all the time and I cannot go without it!!
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Love love love these pretzels crisp. They are light but full of flavor. I've switched over almost completely because the bag is full of pretzels and the price isn't too bad. I've tried other flavors and have yet to e disappointed the flatness makes it great to add on with cheese and meats as wells.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
I could go through a whole bag of this. I especially love having it as a snack after classes or whilst watching a movie. These definitely shouldn't be eaten in massive amounts because there is still chocolate, so I don't think it's a healthy alternative, but it's such a great dessert kind of snack.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzels! They're thin--which make it great to dip into hummus with. And they don't have as many calories (if you're trying to keep a low calorie diet). Are they healthy? Maybe not, but they're a lot better than chips or those thicker pretzels that carry a lot more calories and carbs
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day. So yummy and crunchy! I especially love the sesame and everything kind! Use these to eat hummus with and it's a perfect, not too bad for you, snack. I bring these on all of my trips with me too to eat in the car so that I don't impulsively buy bad for you chips!
Wendy G.
i love this so much , cant get enough , dont think there would be a thing i could ever change , keep up the great products , please send me some im a broke college student and this always kept my hunger down , il recommend it to everyone i know at college we always need stuff to munch on
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these for a healthy alternative to chips. I eat these when I'm in the mood for something salty. I'm not normally a big fan of pretzels but I love these. I get them at Walmart all the time when I'm wanting to be healthy. I love them and would definitely recommend them.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite brands. I snack on these whenever i feel like having a snack throughout the day. They are extremely afford which is perfect for my budget. And they are one of the healthier snacks that are actually delicious. And i would recomend these to anyone
Hannah E.
Here's the deal. Pretzel Crisps are a total game changer. In a good way. Not a bad way. I'm talking full on pretzel goodness snacking. I love these things. I put everything I can on them. Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, Regular Cheese, Fruit slices, Meat items, you name it.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
I love these. You can eat it with anything! I love it with hummus. I eat it plane. I slice up some cheese cubes. I even eat it plain. Its nice and crispy. I prefer this to regular chips. I think its a better alternative. Its great on the go and you don't feel as guilty.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?