BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Amy C.
Springville, UT
As with many of these reviews, I'm not usually a fan of pretzels or "healthy" options. However, these are delicious! I love having them with cheese.
Rachelle D.
East Boston, MA
Love the pretzel crackers! They are delicious and good with hummus or dip as well. Usually I can find a big bag for pretty cheap at bjs or sams club
Samantha R.
These are my favorite snack eat these all the time so good taste great and don't have a lot of calories attached to them love them.Good on the go to
Heather K.
I love these when I'm craving a salty snack, they are aw some I usually pick them up by the deli. Yes they were what they are said to be salty snack
Mariah C.
lyons, OH
These pretzels are the best. They are a great snack and not too unhealthy for you. They are on the higher end for snack foods, but were pretty good.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
These are like an everything bagel in crispy, pretzel form. They are better for you than grabbing a bag of potato chips, but they are just as good.
Lauren L.
Best thing for dipping! I love to dip these in peanut butter or hummus, depending on the flavor. Always a must have when I go to the grocery store!
Nicole M.
Louisville, OH
I just discovered these.
Happy I did! They were on an end cap and caught my eye.
I've only tried the original and they are truly delicious! No lie
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
These are the best pretzel crisps on the market. I purchase them often. They go really well with a sandwich and I also often dip them in hummus.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Omg these are to die for . they are so good with garlic hummus. perfect little snack that ends up being hole bag bc then the kids get in it too.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?