BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway. see more...

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love this so much because not only are they cheaper than your typical bag of greasy potato chips, but they are also way better for your body! I'm not a health junkie or anything but I eat this without feeling any guilt. They are a perfect snack for any time of day and the Supreme flavor is great; basically the equivalent of the flavoring on an everything bagel. They come in a great size bag and last me a while!
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Like a little everything bagel in the form of a crispy pretzel cracker! Great for taking to work or to school. My only reason for taking one star off of these is that you can't really dip them because they're not pretzels, and you can't really put cheese on them because they're not crackers. Well of course you can, but it just is odd. But plain they still taste great.
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I LOVE all the flavors of these pretzel crisps but the chocolate covered ones are the best by far. they are now the only chocolate covered pretzels I will eat but they are so hard to find! you have to either order them online or get them are a big store like Costco or sams and I don't have a membership so I beg brother to get them for me in the huge bag size!!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
These chocolate covered pretzel crisps are an amazing and tasty snack when you're craving something sweet. I don't feel too bad about eating it because it's dark chocolate. These aren't too messy and I love that the pretzels are thin. I buy mine in large bags at Costco and I find that the value is very good for the amount you get. Definitely try it out!
Martha D.
These pretzel crisps are a staple in my kitchen! My husband and I eat a few while dinner is being cooked or if we need a snack with hummus or alone or other fun and tasty dips! These are the best thing to snack on without the guilt settling in and we have tried mostly all the flavors but Supreme has all of the salty and tasty ones in it so why change!
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I really enjoy this variety of pretzel chips! I think the seasoning and seeds on them give them a great, rich flavor that makes them delicious when eaten plain and compliments many dips. They are also very crunchy which I thoroughly enjoy. These are baked, and thin so they are a healthier alternative to other fried snack and potato chips.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These are a great chip alternative!! So good with guacamole or hummus or great by themselves! My kiddos and I love these! The flavor is awesome and they're super portable! Obsessed. These are perfect on their own or with anything you can dip them in, anything. Sweet, savory, salty, sour - it tastes delicious on a Pretzel Crisp.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
These have a tantalizing flavor and a crispy texture. We dip them in p'nut butter or Hummus for a delicious and satisfying midday snack. Since they're thinner than traditional pretzels, they carry less calories per serving. They're crispy texture also make them a great replacement for the cravings of crunchy potato chips.
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
I tell everyone about these pretzels!! When I first discovered them I went threw 3 bags week. Haha. They are THAT good! The flavors are bold, and I usually eat them just by themselves because the flavors are enough. They are awesome! Walmart carries all of the different types at there store! So affordable too.
Christina J.
I'll be honest. At first I had been weary about this product thinking it'd just taste awful... Shacking up, I decided to give it a try anyway and it has become something I like to snack on often as they taste great! I think they're better than regular pretzels and I believe it's all due to how thin they are.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Foodie Expert
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?