BY PRETZEL CRISPS #60 in Pretzels

From The Creators Of Pretzel Crisps® Comes A Sweet Snack, Milk Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Crisps®.

We Dipped Our Thin And Crunchy Pretzel Crisps® In Velvety-rich Milk Chocolate To Create The Ultimate Blend Of Salty And Sweet, The Perfect Combination To Satisfy Both Crunch And Chocolate Indulgence.

Share Milk Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Crisps® With Your Friends And Family, Or Treat Yourself At Dessert Time
Party Time Or Anytime! Try Them Frozen Or Top Them With Your Favorite Ice Cream For An Extra Special Treat.
One Bite, And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Coating: (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Liquor
Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Vanilla);
Pretzel Crisps®:(Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin
Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid], Sugar, Salt
Malt Syrup [Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract], Soda).

Contains:

Wheat, Milk, Soy. Made In A Facility That Also Processes Peanuts.

• How are these? Is the chocolate good? To much chocolate? I wanna ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Morgan A.
Mount Juliet, TN
The perfect mix or sweet and salty! The favorite pretzel crisps you love dipped in milk chocolate. They're worth the price for a very yummy treat. My only complaint is I wish they had more in the bag! Definitely recommend checking them out!
Courtney M.
Studio City, CA
These. Pretzels. Are. AMAZING. Only buy these if you're comfortable eating an entire bag of chocolate covered pretzels in one sitting, because it's impossible to put these down. They are SO tasty - which means they're not the healthiest - but they are delicious and worth the calories. The perfect balance of salty and sweet. I need to go buy some now!
Nancy V.
Minnesota
So great for period cravings! I'm not a fan of the price on these things, but when you do take the dive and purchase a bag, it lasts for at least a couple of weeks. You do get a lot of product and the chocolate covering is just so delicious. Our family loves these.
keiana n.
These are so so good! I always love dipping pretzels in chocolate for a little snack, but with these I don’t have to! It comes already dipped in delicious chocolate and it’s hard to not eat the whole bag at once!
Cassie D.
Plainfield, IL
The perfect pairing of chocolate and pretzel! Sweet and salty combination you have been looking for. These truly are amazing and once you start eating them it's hard to stop!
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
omg soooo good- love a chocolate pretzel and with these I don't want to stop eating.  Not really healthy but I think 2 or 3 after a meal does the trick and cuts my craving.  Decently priced- I would say affordable.  Love the salty chocolate combo!  I would add PB for dipping!
Princesse Y.
this is so good like I would regret during if this was not the last thing I eat, on the inside it's like any pretzels but on the out side is chocolatey and mixed together it makes a heaven worth snack.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I love these pretzels they have the right amount of sweet and saltynes to them and there perfect to eat during that time of the month when you don't know what you want sweet or salty. Pretzel Crisps® Snacks Milk Chocolate Crunch
Erica P.
Chocolate covered pretzels?!? Umm YES PLEASE! I love the salty and sweet combo these crisps have. The milk chocolate literally melts in your mouth while the pretzel crisp adds a nice little crunch. I always reach for these when I have a chocolate craving.
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
To start off i love the original pretzel crisps, but these ones are my guilty pleasure. The added bonus of having it dipped in milk choclate is the best thing ever. Its delicious and just filling enough to fill me up until i can sit down for a real meal.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
How are these? Is the chocolate good? To much chocolate? I wanna try they look great