Pretzel Crisps® Snacks Dark Chocolate & Peppermint uploaded by Eri S.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #98 in Pretzels

From The Creators Of Pretzel Crisps® Comes A Sweet And Salty Snack: Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Pretzel Crisps®.

Celebrate The Season With Our New Doubly Delicious Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Pretzel Crisps®. We’ve Dipped Our Thin And Irresistibly Crunchy Pretzel Crisps® In Rich, Velvety Real Dark Chocolate And Then Sprinkled Each One With A Delicate Burst Of Refreshing Peppermint Candy Pieces. The Perfect Combination Of Sweet Indulgence And Salty Crunch, Pretzel Crisps® Are Sure To Become A Delicious Part Of Your Holiday Traditions For Years To Come. Even Better, Try Them Frozen For An Extra Special Treat. Share These Deliciously Delightful Pretzel Crisps® With Your Friends And Family.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Coating:

Real Dark Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed With Alkali
Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, (An Emulsifier), Natural Vanilla Flavor].
Pretzel Crisps®: (Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup [Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract], Soda).
Topping (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Natural Colors, Natural Peppermint Oil).

Contains:

Wheat, Milk, Soy. Made In A Facility That Also Processes Peanuts.

Alessandra C.
E Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Cinnamon Toast it sends my brother's lunch box to go to school with packaging practices a delicious afternoon snack outside the format that is very funny and cute my brother loves
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
I tried these out because I tend to like chocolate and peppermint combination hot beverages. Well, these where not as good as I had hoped they would be. I was disappointed. I felt like there was a bit too much of a crunch factor with these, and that texture threw me off.
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
Beware...these are a really addicting snack! Sweet and salty heaven is how I would describe these. It's like everything I love combined into one little snack. Pretzels chocolate and peppermint goodness. Give them a try
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Addicting!! Delicious, rich dark chocolate covers the pretzels perfect for any chocolate lover! Only downside is not a lot of peppermint flavor, as a lot of the peppermint pieces fell off, but if you're here for the chocolate you won't be disappointed!
Jennifer Y.
I got these pretzels around Christmas and I love them! I don't typically like dark chocolate, I'm more of a milk chocolate girl but these combined salty pretzel crisps with the chocolate and crushed up candy canes and it was the perfect amount of everything!
Erin C.
Sayreville, NJ
I could eat these all day. As someone who loves both pretzels and chocolate-mint snacks, trying these was a no-brainer. It feels like an indulgence while still not being okay for you. Definitely my favorite out of different chocolate-covered pretzel products. The peppermint and dark chocolate compliment each other perfectly while the pretzel adds just the right amount of saltiness.
Georgette L.
Philadelphia, PA
BEWARE! These are so addicting!! Absolutely the best chocolate covered pretzel I've ever had. Not the most healthy option but for a dessert it's a better option. I got this at wegmans and will definitely rebuy it every time I see it.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Favorite snack for the holiday time. The salty sweet combination is perfect and the hint of mint adds just the right amount of deliciousness. Look forward to these coming out every holiday season!
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
This product is great at the holidays. It has a nice mix of tastes, the salty pretzel, the sweet chocolate, combined with the mint. The only reason it got 4 and not 5 stars is because the quantity for the money could be improved. I always feel like there just isn't enough!
Rachel K.
Cleveland, TN
Were these Pretzel Crisps a one time thing or will they be back this holiday season? They look delicious!
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
I love pretzel chips but I haven't tried this one? Is it good?