Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Containts:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah Y.
Burleson, TX
Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of the Pretzel Crisps flavors, but this one is deliciously. Pairs perfectly with hummus for a great snack, and you can't beat the price!
Kristin S.
Apopka
I love how these pretzel crisps feel like a chip! They are tasty and crispy. They go great with my hummus for my baby Bell cheese. Highly recommend for those carb addict's like myself!
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
These pretzel chips just feel like a bit better of a snack to snack on than a chocolate bar or a bag of chips. To me these are better than normal pretzels. The snack is light and dangerous, getting a big bag just means eating majority of it in one day
Emiline O.
Porterville
My favorite snack, they are very tasty pretzles with a satisfying crunch. All of the flavors make them that much better!
kelsea c.
El Cajon, CA
I love these with hummus! Great healthy option for busy people on the go! Alone or with a topping they are Simply Delicious
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
I am in love with all of the flavors of pretzel crisps but this is one of my favorites. Second only to the everything flavor.  I like that they are much more healthy than other types of snack, so I do not feel as guilty when I am eating them! They go great with hummus too!
Shayla B.
Indianapolis
These make a really good dipping pretzel given the general flavor. But they also hold up well on their own. Can be a little hard on the teeth if you have sensitive teeth.
Emma S.
I love every Pretzel Crisp product! They can be used for parties or a quick snack and every flavor is amazing. They have so many unique options! I also love how they have a variety of sizes from individual packs to party sizes, so you can purchase them for any type of occasion. Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
These are great! Wonderful taste, and not too filling. I could snack on these all day! My kids like to eat these with cheese.
Natalie L.
Royal Oak
Delicious alone or dipped in hummus! My other favorite is the sriracha but it’s harder to find.
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend