Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #17 in Pretzels

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Containts:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
These pretzels far exceed my expectations. I most often eat them with hummus but they are certainly good enough to snack alone. I will not buy pretzels if I cannot find these! They are light and crisp with a gentle flavor on the tongue.
LaTricia W.
These are by far my favorite flavor of pretzel crisps. Tastes great with some cheese, salami or even turkey. They help quell the need to eat a whole bag of potato chips too! Nummers!
Quinetta A.
Lithonia, GA
These are my FAVORITE out of the whole brand. I love anything peppery and this fulfils my craving. I literally can finish these in 2days and go great with salmon cream cheese.
Gwendolyn J.
I just bought these today and I can't stop eating them. So crisp and so flavorful. Not only do you taste salt and pepper but there's also garlic. Great with any dip or salad
Myesha B.
Henrico, VA
These pretzels are heaven sent. full of flavor and don't even really need dip. truly the best chips. my go to snack. the party size is the best price for what you pay.
Kaili C.
I love the pretzel crisps with sea salt! These are so fast and perfect for on the go because of their re-sealable bag. These are perfect for snacking on or also with dips or some cheese!
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I like taking these to work with a little cheese. They are great for dipping and have a simple but delicious taste. They are also really easy to pack in tupperware since they are flat.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
I tried the original salted one and then I decided to try this password one I didn't really like the pepper flavor it over took the pretzel and it wasn't a flavor I was used to eating a pretzel snack I am not sure I would repurchase or recommend
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
Literally my all time favorite snack this year. These taste so good with hummus. My friends and family love them too! Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
This is a go to snack on item for me. I love the flavor packed and thin sliced pretzels. My favorite flavor they offer as well. Try them! You won't regret it!
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend