Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Containts:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
I just bought these today and I can't stop eating them. So crisp and so flavorful. Not only do you taste salt and pepper but there's also garlic. Great with any dip or salad
Myesha B.
Henrico, VA
These pretzels are heaven sent. full of flavor and don't even really need dip. truly the best chips. my go to snack. the party size is the best price for what you pay.
Julio D.
These make a great snack to have around the house or in the office. I enjoy how delicious they are with the balance of sea salt and black pepper. I will have some while working and on a break to keep my energy levels up.
Kaili C.
I love the pretzel crisps with sea salt! These are so fast and perfect for on the go because of their re-sealable bag. These are perfect for snacking on or also with dips or some cheese!
Kristin S.
Apopka
I love how these pretzel crisps feel like a chip! They are tasty and crispy. They go great with my hummus for my baby Bell cheese. Highly recommend for those carb addict's like myself!
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are so great to have at a party with different kinds of dips! A slightly healthier alternative to chips but still taste amazing and have the same thin, crispy crunch to them! Can't wait to try more flavors.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
LOVE THESE! They are seriously my go to for any kind of hot dip for party's! They are so crispy and so versatile and also a real crowd pleaser! Also really good with cold dips too but I enjoy them more with hot!
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
Such a great healthy snack option! My family and I love the pepper and salt flavor. It's bold and delicious. It's also a great as a party snack to share with friends. It's a great healthier option to chips.
Morgan O.
I found these to be very good, however I personally found them to be excessively salty. The original pretzel crisps are already salted, so adding more spices on top of it is kind of overkill. That being said, they were still very good!
Emily S.
I love Pretzel Crisps. They are such a delicious snack. They are great pair with dips or cheeses, or just as good alone. Sometimes they are heard to find in stores, but they are so worth it.
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend