Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #19 in Pretzels

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Containts:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kiana B.
Columbus, OH
I've fallen in love with these. All of the different flavors are excellent, and they are perfect for dipping or topping with meat/cheese/etc. I never liked pretzels before I tried these, and now I can't stop eating them. There are options in the quantity you can purchase, which allows for more convenience, and though they are a little bit expensive, you can make them last awhile. An excellent food product. Only downside: if you're gluten-free, like I am now, you cannot eat them.
Tameka G.
I loveeeeee these its salty and spicy. They are my favorites very delicious. I would recommend these to everyone. I buy these every time i go to the grocery store. I know it say salt and pepper but it has an undefinable taste thats not just pepper and salt it is so good. #Perfectsnack
Rachel H.
Winona, MN
These thin chips are the best ones yet! They provide a little tangy flavor that anyone (even my 3 year old brother) loves! Healthier option rather than lays or ruffles and they pair well with hummus or home made salsa. I love these chips and would recommend them to everyone!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I really like these Pretzel Crisps!! They are my favorite pretzels. These Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper kind are great too. They are a little spicy too. Gives regular pretzels a run for their money. We buy these all the time for our lunches. We recommend to everyone.
Claire P.
The flavor of these pretzel crisps is AMAZING! This is the only flavor I've tried, and I'd like to try others...but it's soo good and addicting that I keep buying the same flavor! 😂 my new favorite snack!
Anna M.
My favorite flavor of the pretzel crisps. I love them on their own but they're even better used to dip into loads of different things! Can be a tad salty when you get close to the bottom but still incredible!
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
These pretzels far exceed my expectations. I most often eat them with hummus but they are certainly good enough to snack alone. I will not buy pretzels if I cannot find these! They are light and crisp with a gentle flavor on the tongue.
LaTricia W.
These are by far my favorite flavor of pretzel crisps. Tastes great with some cheese, salami or even turkey. They help quell the need to eat a whole bag of potato chips too! Nummers!
Gwendolyn J.
I just bought these today and I can't stop eating them. So crisp and so flavorful. Not only do you taste salt and pepper but there's also garlic. Great with any dip or salad
Quinetta A.
Lithonia, GA
These are my FAVORITE out of the whole brand. I love anything peppery and this fulfils my craving. I literally can finish these in 2days and go great with salmon cream cheese.
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend