Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Containts:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Christy S.
Ballston Lake, NY
I LOVE the sea salt and pepper crackers!! I can eat them plain, or add a little tuna or avocado and it makes such a delicious snack that doesn’t leave you feeling full! I would definitely recommend this product, the bag is easy to get into, and it stays fresh, but honestly these things go so fast in my house I never worry about storing them for to long!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I have a hard time keeping these stocked in my house. They are delicious and full of flavor. They remind me kind of gardettos. I have noticed the sides of the bags are not staying sealed and could cause a lot of issues if not fixed soon but other then that they are amazing
Erica C.
harleysville
These pretzels taste like they have a seasoning even though it’s just salt and pepper. They have a little kick to them and are the perfect snack for on the go. I love to bring these to the beach for a quick snack.
Angela G. W.
Mmm, these are my favorite snack. My boss offered me some one day, and I wanted to eat the whole bag. I love them. They are salty and spicy. They are also great with fruit and cheese.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pretzel Crisps are a great alternative to chips. They are good with dip, too. I always try the different flavors. Good value, love when I can find them on sale. Will purchase again and recommend to others.
Melissa S.
Salt Lake City
This is my absolute favorite snack! I love the salt and pepper- it is perfect to eat with some cheese and turkey for a quick snack. I also eat it with hummus. I buy the big bag at costco!
Karen W.
Wellsville
These ones are my favorite of all the pretzel chips. The salt and pepper is perfectly blended. Neither flavor overpowers the other. Great alternative to chips too!
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
These are delicious and very addicting. Perfect amount of crisp and perfect seasoning. These are great of eating with cream cheese or bri or laughing cow. I will continue to buy these.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite flavor of pretzel crisps! They are delicious and healthy and definitely carry your hungry or craving during the middle of a workday easy to consume and great flavor. Highly recommend to on the go businessman
Christina J.
Muskogee
These are so yummy! The flavor is great and it pairs so well with a variety of spread and dips. This product surpassed my expectation when I first purchased and I’ve been buying them ever since I tried them for the first time!
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend