Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crackers Party Size 9.35 oz. Bag

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. Dip 'em. Stack 'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and more versatile than ever before. Whether you like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do. see more...

Tameka G.
Tameka G.
I loveeeeee these its salty and spicy. They are my favorites very delicious. I would recommend these to everyone. I buy these every time i go to the grocery store. I know it say salt and pepper but it has an undefinable taste thats not just pepper and salt it is so good. #Perfectsnack
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I really like these Pretzel Crisps!! They are my favorite pretzels. These Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper kind are great too. They are a little spicy too. Gives regular pretzels a run for their money. We buy these all the time for our lunches. We recommend to everyone.
Emma S.
Emma S.
I love every Pretzel Crisp product! They can be used for parties or a quick snack and every flavor is amazing. They have so many unique options! I also love how they have a variety of sizes from individual packs to party sizes, so you can purchase them for any type of occasion. Highly recommend!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Washington, DC
I love these chips, especially with some dip like artichoke or hummus. The sea salt and cracked pepper make for a great amount of spice and salt. I use these for all of my parties and will continue to do so. I also think that they are great to eat just by themselves.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite flavors of pretzel thins. So tasty and easy to eat with mustard. Great snack Bc mustard has low calories! I like the thins version better than the regular pretzels. So yummy but this flavor is hard to find. I ordered mine online.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I am in love with all of the flavors of pretzel crisps but this is one of my favorites. Second only to the everything flavor.  I like that they are much more healthy than other types of snack, so I do not feel as guilty when I am eating them! They go great with hummus too!
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently went on a road trip and had these pretzel crisps with hummus – it was so yummy. I felt like it was a great way to snack on the go. The complement of the hummus very well and it had the perfect amount of crunch.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are so great to have at a party with different kinds of dips! A slightly healthier alternative to chips but still taste amazing and have the same thin, crispy crunch to them! Can't wait to try more flavors.
Kaila F.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
One of my favorite flavors I purchase these weekly with my groceries because they taste delicious, easy to find, and a healthy snack. I will keep buying these and would recommend them to anybody else as well!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Nolensville TN
It's goes great by it self or with hummus. It is my go to snack I get it all the time. This is just amazing. I love these pretzels. Though sometimes I wish that there was more salt to the pretzel. It's great