Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crackers Party Size 9.35 oz. Bag

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. Dip 'em. Stack 'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and more versatile than ever before. Whether you like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do. see more...

Tameka G.
Tameka G.
I loveeeeee these its salty and spicy. They are my favorites very delicious. I would recommend these to everyone. I buy these every time i go to the grocery store. I know it say salt and pepper but it has an undefinable taste thats not just pepper and salt it is so good. #Perfectsnack
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I really like these Pretzel Crisps!! They are my favorite pretzels. These Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper kind are great too. They are a little spicy too. Gives regular pretzels a run for their money. We buy these all the time for our lunches. We recommend to everyone.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I am in love with all of the flavors of pretzel crisps but this is one of my favorites. Second only to the everything flavor.  I like that they are much more healthy than other types of snack, so I do not feel as guilty when I am eating them! They go great with hummus too!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
Such a great healthy snack option! My family and I love the pepper and salt flavor. It's bold and delicious. It's also a great as a party snack to share with friends. It's a great healthier option to chips.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Nolensville TN
It's goes great by it self or with hummus. It is my go to snack I get it all the time. This is just amazing. I love these pretzels. Though sometimes I wish that there was more salt to the pretzel. It's great
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Pretzel crisps Sea salt and cracked pepper flavor crackers are wonderful for holding toppings, or for eating by themselves. They are affordable and delicious. They are a great alternative to potato chips.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This is one of my favorite pretzel crips flavor. Repeat customer. They're so delicious! They're relatively affordable. I love snacking on them when I want something a little salty. I highly recommend them
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My favorite flavor to enjoy any type of hummus with! There is so much flavor on such a thin crisp! How do they do it!? I could eat a bag of these all by themselves and not be disappointed!
Marki N.
Marki N.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite flavor of Pretzel Crisps. I really love anything with salt and pepper to be perfectly honest. I use these with hummus and cream cheese. The perfect balance of salt and crunch. I love these.
Cody M.
Cody M.
Houston
These are great, I love them with hummus or by themself. I also love the garlic flavor. they also have a lot less salt than regular pretzels