Add a Photo

By PRETZEL CRISPS
#1572 in Chips
Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. Dip 'em. Stack 'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and more versatile than ever before. Whether you like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do.
Tameka G.
Tameka G.
I loveeeeee these its salty and spicy. They are my favorites very delicious. I would recommend these to everyone. I buy these every time i go to the grocery store. I know it say salt and pepper but it has an undefinable taste thats not just pepper and salt it is so good. #Perfectsnack
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I really like these Pretzel Crisps!! They are my favorite pretzels. These Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper kind are great too. They are a little spicy too. Gives regular pretzels a run for their money. We buy these all the time for our lunches. We recommend to everyone.
Marki N.
Marki N.
Denver, CO
June 20, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crackers Party Size 9.35 oz. Bag
This is my favorite flavor of Pretzel Crisps. I really love anything with salt and pepper to be perfectly honest. I use these with hummus and cream cheese. The perfect balance of salt and crunch. I love these.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
June 20, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
This is my favorite pretzel crisp flavor! They are more flavorful than the plain but not too much so. They can easily be dipped without over powering.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Clearwater, FL
June 19, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
These are a great go to snack on their own, but are also good dipped in your favorite hummus or dip as a traditional chip substitute.