Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Karen R.Pretzel Crisps® Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper uploaded by Myesha B.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #19 in Pretzels

Giving Consumers A Distinctive Base For Creating Layers Of Flavor In Each Bite, The New Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® Perfectly Balances The Exuberant Zing Of Fresh Cracked Pepper With The Classic Tang Of Sea Salt.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sea Salt, Whey, Spice, Sugar, Maltodextrin
Dextrose, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Citric Acid
Natural Flavors, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid
Caramel Color, Extractive Of Paprika, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide And Sunflower
Oil Added As Processing Aids), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup,
Malt Extract), Soda.

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

• I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I have a hard time keeping these stocked in my house. They are delicious and full of flavor. They remind me kind of gardettos. I have noticed the sides of the bags are not staying sealed and could cause a lot of issues if not fixed soon but other then that they are amazing
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
This is my favorite flavor of pretzel crisps! They are delicious and healthy and definitely carry your hungry or craving during the middle of a workday easy to consume and great flavor. Highly recommend to on the go businessman
Maria P.
Charlotte, NC
If you like pepper, these are quite tasty. Pair these with your favorite cheese. Another great use is using them on pretzel crusted chicken. So many uses! Crispy and not too thin for dipping or topping.
kristen r.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I am a big fan of the sea salt pepper version. They are thin and tasty. Product met my expectations. I find them affordable. They were delicious. I would recommend these to someone else.
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love these pretzel crisps! They are like pretzels but thinner and thicker! I have been buying them for 8 years now and I love them! I would definitely recommend them and if you haven’t already you should try them.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pretzel Crisps are a great alternative to chips. They are good with dip, too. I always try the different flavors. Good value, love when I can find them on sale. Will purchase again and recommend to others.
Melissa S.
Salt Lake City
This is my absolute favorite snack! I love the salt and pepper- it is perfect to eat with some cheese and turkey for a quick snack. I also eat it with hummus. I buy the big bag at costco!
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
These are delicious and very addicting. Perfect amount of crisp and perfect seasoning. These are great of eating with cream cheese or bri or laughing cow. I will continue to buy these.
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love these pretzels chips as an alternative to using pita chips for hummus dipping. Often they are actually so delicious on their own i just end up eating them by themselves. A great chip alternative for snacking with delicious flavors and less guilt!
Erin R.
st. louis
Searched for these pretzels for the longest time! My cousin recommended them but my grocery store didn’t sell them! Eventually they got them and we have not stopped buying them! They go great with cream cheese... I know weird but trust me you have to try it
Karen A.
I am looking for new healthy snacks would you recommend