BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Find imn chips and snacks at Target.com! Pretzel crisps original pretzel crackers multipack 10 bags see more...

Brenda R.
Amarillo, TX
I really like how these pretzels are thin! I feel like they are easier to eat and the taste is great! I'm constantly buying these because I can just grab a pack and take them to go :) I have recommend these to a few coworkers and they have seemed to like them!
Robin H.
I love this brand. The pretzels taste so good and have a unique texture. They can be eaten alone or easily paired with dips, cheeses and more. These pretzels are a lot like chips. I also love that there are different flavors to choose.
Bianca D.
These are great to have at home or work. They are a quick snack but can be very salty. I like to pair with a fruit or veggies. Kids and adults love these pretzels because they have a perfect crisp and are always fresh in the smaller bags. I would suggest having these for school lunches.
кathryn J.
These are great if you're always on the go. They are thin pretzel chips that are great for any kind of dips. They are a healthy snack - compared to crackers I'd much rather go with pretzels. They have lots of different flavors - it's great to have a choice between sweet and salty.
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
I always have this product on hand. It is a great side to sandwiches, excellent with hummus, and even great crunched up in yogurt. If you have to eat something that resembles a chip, this is always my recommendation. I can't go back to regular pretzels after so long with these.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
The original pretzel crisp is a great snack! I personally love to make necklaces out of these to wear to long outdoor festivals for a delicious snack on the go. Only problem is it's hard to control portions because they're so good.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
I love this for football season as a dipper for buffalo chicken dip and other yummy dips. They are perfectly salty and crunchy. Perfect accompaniment to dips. Will repurchase again. I plan on trying other flavors soon.
Julia S.
Duluth, MN
These bags are perfect to throw in your bag for a quick snack. My favorite way to eat then is with hummus. It's so tasty but not very unhealthy. They scoop up dip perfectly and are the right size. Love the flavor!
Danielle E.
I absolutely love these chips, they are so convenient for traveling on long flights. They are healthy and just flattened pretzels. I normally eat these at the airport and on flights while watching movies.
Barrissa G.
Glendale , AZ
Perfect for Back to School Lunch or on the go for the weekend during sports games and extra curricular activities. Taste so good, can be used for dipping. Better alternative then chips!