Pretzel Crisps® Original Deli Style Pretzel Crackers uploaded by Trish R.Pretzel Crisps® Original Deli Style Pretzel Crackers uploaded by Monica S.
2 colors available

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. Dip 'em. Stack 'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and more versatile than ever before. These 1 oz. bags are great for people on the go and with only 110 calories per serving, they're perfect, better-for-you snack food. One bite and you'll Rethink Your Pretzel!® see more...

Buy on Target*
Jeni F.
Jeni F.
Bowling Green, KY
Personally, I love these pretzel chips. I think they are a great alternative to junk foods like normal chips. You can find it at almost any gas station. The bigger bags are at Walmart and they are only about $1.98. It's a great healthy choice. But it does have 330mg sodium per serving. So do go easy if you have a low sodium tolerance or you are trying to lose water weight.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Such a great snack! Obviously they are just thin pretzels, but I can eat them guilt free and the flavor/salt ratio is perfect!! They are addicting. Found them at Dollar Tree so great price as well! Highly recommend!
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Great snack. Healthy compared to most other chip brands I would say. Good for on the go or for just a chilling at home snack. Pretzel crisps are always a winner in my book. Would recommend.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Wonderful product. The small bags are great for packing in lunches and the design of the chip is great for dipping. 10/10 recommend.
Brenna R.
Brenna R.
Newport
These pretzel crackers go with everything! They are a product that I've bought for years now. They don't seem as unhealthy as eating potato chips. They can be a little expensive at my local grocery, but they are always worth it. I consistently recommend them to people and I continue to try all the flavors.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Charleston, SC
I love any type of pretzel, but these crisps are the best pretzel invention to date. The texture, and taste are so yummy and you can eat them with so many things (even great added to sandwiches). You can buy them at any local grocery store and I always recommend them to friends/family.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love this as a healthy option for a snack!  They pair so well with everything (cheese, hummus, peanut butter).  They also come in a great portion size for a reasonable price.  It is nice to have a healthy snack to go to and always offer at parties and social settings.
Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
These have a great taste and crunch! They go well with peanut butter, hummus, and other healthy dips. They are healthy and mostly affordable! They're a great replacement for unhealthy chips because they have the thin style but still great flavor and crunch.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
I have always loved pretzels but recently discovered this brand and absolutely fell in love. They are so delicious and I never feel guilty after eating a few. I love the light and airy texture of the pretzel but it always leaves me feeling full and satisfied
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Bakersfield, CA
I love pretzel crisps! I would Mach rather have these over chips! I love them with hummus and cream cheese, I love that they have so much crunch! I love these and I'm not even a huge fan of pretzels, they are pretty affordable also which is great!