BY PRETZEL CRISPS #27 in Pretzels

Inspired By Consumer Demand For Wholesome, Bite-sized Snacking Options That All Members Of The Family Can Enjoy. Minis Original Pretzel Crisps® Are Sure To Be A Hit With Consumers On-the-go.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat. Made In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
The day I discovered they made minis was a game changer!! You get 2x the amount for same calories. 41 chips is a great snack for not only kids but those of us calorie counting. I like how These chips have a crispy crunch like chips. Totally recommend to anyone and I have rebought multiple times
Lupita R.
cutler
I love the mini originals because there the day ones been there forever. They are just the best thing ever. I really love these pretzels and this brand. I always buy these and only from this brand they are so bomb.
Catherine P.
These are the only pretzels I like and are perfect for cheese dips or plain. These bite sized ones are so cute! A bag lasts quite awhile and you can usually find a great sale. You can find these in most grocery stores.
Peyton H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are great snacks that I always have on hand in my dorm room to eat with peanut butter or hummus. The mini ones are so cute and small enough that I can get away with eating them in class without being too loud. As a pretzel fanatic I am very aware of the perfect salt to pretzel ratio and these pass my test every time.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This snack is SO easy for on-the-go and just to simply pop in your mouth. I love snacks that are easy to eat and they are light and in the same sense quite filling. The original flavor is so delicious and so easy to pair with any dip you are craving in the moment! Continually impressed by this brand! Definitely recommend.
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I love pretzel crisps,I don't know if it's because they're flattened or what, but I like them so much better than normal pretzels. And these are even cuter because they're mini
Liza E.
Mt Pleasant
I love these pretzel crackers! They are bite size so I frequently grab a few every now and then and eat them as a great snack. I bought them at my local grocery store, but different varieties of Pretzel Crackers would be found at a lot of places. I highly recommend this product because it is a healthy, easy snack!
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Pretzel Crisps® Minis Original these things are so amazing. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I really like them with hummus or just by themself as a snack
Erin O.
Perfect for on the go snacks. I love the crispy, salty taste. Easy to use along side small dips. Running to school, practice, or a bus ride? Grab a package and you're on your way. My favorite part about the packaging is the resealable seal. It saves them from going stale. 10/10 would recommend
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
I love the original pretzel crisps. The flavor is great and the crunch is awesome. However, these minis may be cute, but they are just too small and break to easy in the bag. If I use them to dip into something, there’s no getting a decent bite size. I think I’ll stick to the original size.