Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Original Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #98 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Original Minis Offer The Wholesome Goodness And Simple Ingredient List That Pretzel Crisps®  Fans Love While Providing Gluten Sensitive Snackers With A Delicious And Guilt Free Snack To Nosh, Top And Share.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber
Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract
Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
One of my favorite gluten free snacks! I actually bought this gluten-free option of the brand on accident and fell for it. Totally delicious!
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
Oh I was so happy to discover that they made gluten free pretzel crips. I eat them with dip and just as a snack whenever I can
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I love to eatvthese with little wedges of tomato and pieces of baby swiss. Great snack for when you are just chilling at home.
Jordan S.
York, PA
These are a great pretzel for those who are gluten free. Tastes amazing and authentic and it also in an easy to transport bag.
MacKenzie M.
Yum Yum YUM! I keep a bag of these in my cupboard at work. They are great to have on hand and theyre so tiny and cute.
Chelsea M.
Wichita, KS
I love that these exist. Great with hummus or spinach dip. I only wish the gluten free option came in more flavors!
katie s.
Plano, TX
You literally cannot tell that these are gluten free. They taste like the original gluten filled pretzel chip!
💛 Alyssa A.
Love these amazing pretzels! My kids are forever on the hunt for gluten free food that tastes “real”. Found it!
Linda M.
I bought these because they didn’t have the original style. They tasted good, and they were quite filling.
Carla G.
Austin, TX
My daughter loves these. I literally just bought 4 bags so that we don't run out. Perfect snack for school.