Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Original Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Original Minis Offer The Wholesome Goodness And Simple Ingredient List That Pretzel Crisps®  Fans Love While Providing Gluten Sensitive Snackers With A Delicious And Guilt Free Snack To Nosh, Top And Share.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber
Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract
Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Buy on Amazon
Courtney C.
I LOVE these crackers! And the funny part is that I'm not even gluten free but there's something about the potato flour they use that makes these taste so good. I love that you can have 32 of these for one serving!
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
My daughter has to eat mainly gluten free & these are the absolute best gluten free pretzels on the market (& we have tried lots of different brands). They taste just like regular pretzels, there is no way to know that they are gluten free.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
I don't know what it is about gluten free pretzels, but they taste amazing! Throw in the fact that they are pretzel crisps and it's even better! Great with some pimento cheese for a quick lunch!
Liz T.
Tastes just as good if not better than the original pretzel crips. They are perfectly salted, crunchy and mini so you can easily grab a handful of them on the go
Aidamarie L.
If these are not in our pantry 24/7 then I riot will ensue. My kids love these and I could not be happier. They're a great health snack that's affordable.
Elizabeth L.
Aurora, MO
 I love please pretzel chips because my son has a gluten intolerance. So he can eat these and it does not upset histaminic and they are very affordable
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
I snack on these all the time! Love the gluten free options! And the cute little size makes a perfect dipper! Price is great, you can also buy in bulk
Sabrina L.
Salem
These rock! They taste just like normal pretzel crisps and are absolutely great for dipping in a variety of things or just munching on by themselves.
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
I enjoyed these pretzel crisps but the kids weren't a big fan. The flavor was decent but just not like a regular pretzel. The gluten free was nice.
Mary D.
Annapolis, MD
For a gluten free option, these are my favorite pretzels to snack on. I don't always see them at the grocery store though, unfortunately.