Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Original Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #98 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Original Minis Offer The Wholesome Goodness And Simple Ingredient List That Pretzel Crisps®  Fans Love While Providing Gluten Sensitive Snackers With A Delicious And Guilt Free Snack To Nosh, Top And Share.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber
Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract
Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Buy on Walmart*
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I’m not the biggest fan of the mini version of these crackers. It’s mostly because I like to put cheese on top of them and it just isn’t enough cracker for my cheeses. The flavor is really great though. I love the pretzel cracker
Courtney C.
I LOVE these crackers! And the funny part is that I'm not even gluten free but there's something about the potato flour they use that makes these taste so good. I love that you can have 32 of these for one serving!
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
I have had these before and they were not my favorite out of the other types I could have bought. I feel that the minis have a different taste than the regular size. They are affordable and good for people with allergies. I would recommend depending on the persons needs.
Nikki C.
Fort Mill, SC
I don't know what it is about gluten free pretzels, but they taste amazing! Throw in the fact that they are pretzel crisps and it's even better! Great with some pimento cheese for a quick lunch!
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I loved these in college. I'd get a bag of these with a store and hummus or yogurt dip and this would be my go-to snack for late study nights, or hanging out with friends and watching movies.
Pj E.
Claremont, CA
These things are amazing! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting, which I do not recommend that you do LOL! I will definitely repurchase and I definitely think others should try it!
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
These are the best!!! I don't have allergies to gluten but I love being able to cut out my wheat/flour. These have a better mouth feel than regular pretzels. They have just the right amount of salt and they are sturdy enough to use for dipping. I wish I could find them in more places. Just found them at cvs so far.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These are a great snack! They are crispy and delicious. The Pretzel Crisps also come in chocolate and yogurt gluten free. The original pretzels are great for a salty treat and the chocolate are nice when you want something sweet. My fiancé who is not gluten free prefers these to regular pretzels.
Chase C.
washington dc
I loveee these. I could eat half the bag in one sitting! They taste oddly a bit sweeter than normal pretzels, but if you're gluten-free this is nothing new to you. I eat these with hummus, peanut butter, and all sorts of dips! Also, they're about the size of a quarter if you were wondering.
Annie P.
North Vernon, IN
These were the best pretzels I've ever eaten! I love the tender crisp texture, and they were perfect with hummus and other dips as well. There are a ton in a serving size, and very few calories per serving! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone! Great value!