Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Original Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Original Minis Offer The Wholesome Goodness And Simple Ingredient List That Pretzel Crisps®  Fans Love While Providing Gluten Sensitive Snackers With A Delicious And Guilt Free Snack To Nosh, Top And Share.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber
Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract
Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love pretzels so much and to finally found one that is gluten free and so great I am so very thankful. They are thin and crunchy. They have a good amount of salt on them for my tastes and they were at my local 99 cent store so completely affordable. I plan to buy them every chance I get whenever I go there. They are the best gluten free snacks I've tried so far.
Ally G.
Tastes like a normal pretzel cracker! They’re more puffy than the other pretzels by Pretzel Crisp but still have a great flavor. Perfect for snacking on their own or for dipping in something. I would recommend even if you aren’t GF!
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The best Gluten Free pretzel, the taste isn't much different than regular pretzel crisp. These make eating healthier easier, you don't need chips with these tasty minis.
Abbey B.
Anderson, SC
Such a great Gluten Free product. Many of the shelves are filled with pretzels, however very few are Gluten Free, but this one is! I've found these at my local Target and Walmart and all of their options are great. Then when I decided to go Gluten Free I was thrilled that they offered these!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
These are very tasty alone or with hummus. They’re very affordable. Kid friendly. They taste great, the only con is they never last in my house. Seriously. Delicious. Must try! Did I say kids love them too? Perfect to throw in your bag for games, etc. Or girls nights 😉
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
These are my favorite gluten free snack. They are so tasty and you cannot notice the difference from a regular pretzel chip. I am so addicted to these! Just wish the price was lower because I feel like I don't get as many in the bag as I would like to.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
YAY FOR GLUTEN FREE!!!! I love that there is more and more gluten free options for those with celiac and Gluten intolerance!! It makes life so much better!! These pretzels in particular are my favorite brand!! My whole family loves them!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I’m not the biggest fan of the mini version of these crackers. It’s mostly because I like to put cheese on top of them and it just isn’t enough cracker for my cheeses. The flavor is really great though. I love the pretzel cracker
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I loved these in college. I'd get a bag of these with a store and hummus or yogurt dip and this would be my go-to snack for late study nights, or hanging out with friends and watching movies.
Deanna R.
Hoboken, NJ
I have had these before and they were not my favorite out of the other types I could have bought. I feel that the minis have a different taste than the regular size. They are affordable and good for people with allergies. I would recommend depending on the persons needs.