Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great GF Snack amazing combination of salty and sweet. I could eat the whole bag. They actually taste like regular pretzels. I haven't had them in years but these are healthy. I purchased these from Publix buy one get one free. Easy to find on shelf.
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Sou apaixonada por esse sabor é muito bom adoro comer a qualquer hora do dia. Sempre que posso eu compro para ter em casa
Karyna J.
I've been gluten free for health reasons for a few years now. Snack options were abysmal. Now to have this as an option when I need to munch on something is fantastic
Emily J.
I actually bought these at the store the other day. I didn't love the taste of the caramel flavor. The pretzel itself was good. I bought the regular mini GF pretzels and we really enjoyed those, but the salty caramel was a miss for our household
Lillie R.
Orange, TX
Great snack to have when your on the go. Taste great. Low caloried low fat. Great anytime snack. Kids lovem
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Very good snack! I like them a lot ! Its a perfect combo salt and sweet ! Very affordable as well and u can buy them anywhere in a grocery store ! They have no cons in my eye or taste bugs lol i dont know if u can add anything else with this but hey never hurts to try !
Madeline G.
Love these! Being gluten free, they have a great taste and you cannot tell the difference. So delicious! I have bought multiple times and I am happy with my purchase! Can buy at most stores. Yum!
Kurlyiah J.
Lafayette La
I would love to try these cause they look so delicious that when every time I get em reunify can have em .
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
Son divinos, me encanta el sabor de estos productos. ... se sienten deliciosos a mi familia los encanta .. quisisera comerlos todo el tiempo.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love to eat these with hummus for a quick, nutritious snack! My toddler even likes to eat these, and she's picky!
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!