Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #53 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Ashley L.
I was so happy when they came out with these. Its very hard to find tasty snacks that are healthier for people with celiacs disease so I highly recommend these.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
We love these great mini pretzels. They make a wonderful snack to put in my preschoolers lunch daily. Also keep some stashed in the car for a quick snack
Dalgerys A.
Miami , FL
It is one of my favorites I like to eat at any time I like the taste and my friends buy it every time perfect.
Andrea M.
la habra
We love this snacks my kids eat them on the side with cream chesse and some juice .
We love them
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Those that are gluten-free will understand how hard it is to find great tasting products that are gluten-free. Well here it is folks!! They have a great flavor and taste just like the normal kind!!
Grace S.
Whitwell , TN
These taste really good....... they are a great snack! I love eating these on the go!
Elham I.
Cairo
Very tasty I love it so much it is very tasty with affordable price highly recommended 😋
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
These mini snacks are good for on the go rides with my toddlers... Bite size snacks for bite size people..
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product! Great taste! Great quanity for an awesome price! Easy to find and available at lots of locations!
I E V A M.
Ventspils, Targale
I love it fav food. Fav snack. Fav taste with fish. I love it so much. I would eat theeseee all myyy daay jummy
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!