Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #31 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
If you're looking for a snack, look no further. Easy to grab, find, and devour. Try it once and see how much you'll love it. Or is it just me?
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I love pretzel crisps! This one is one of my favorites since it's gluten free and it has a yummy unique taste of salted caramel! Recommended!
Kristen H.
Lexington , KY
These are beyond addicting!!!! The perfect ratio of salty, sweet, and crunchy! Doesn't taste like cardboard like Most gluten free pretzels!!
Tara N.
I stay away from these because they are higher in calories that the other flavors. . Which I absolutely love and always have in my pantry.
Kels L.
These are really good and I think it is awesome that they made a gluten free version because it is great for people with sensitive tummies
leesha s.
Omgg😍😍😍!!!! Best pretzel chips I've ever had you get that sweet and salty taste all in one very good snack if you're on the go like I am
Taya T.
These pretzels are OK. They're like any other pot so that you would eat there's not really anything specifically good or bad about them.
Shelby G.
Such a great sweet and salty treat! I love these when Im feeling snacky or have a sweet tooth! I usually purchase from Walmart or Target.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I am gluten free due to allergies. These are the perfect snack when I want something salty and crunchy. I pack these in my lunch often.
Manasee D.
It tastes great. I always love how crunchy they are. Perfect for snacking. It's affordable to buy on the go. Really meet expectations.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!