Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Veronica M.
When you need a quick and easy snack on the go, these are what to pick! Super yummy and good for you too! Guilt free, anyway! ; ) Love these - a must try for sure! Love that they are gluten free too! I love salted caramel anything! This is actually really yummy!
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
I love munching on pretzel crisps gluten free minis salted caramel. They are just delicious. The best part is that they are gluten free which relieves a lot of my worries. They always exceed my expectations. My friends love them too. I enjoy serving them and highly recommend.
Andrea M.
la habra
We love this snacks my kids eat them on the side with cream chesse and some juice .
We love them
Ashley L.
I was so happy when they came out with these. Its very hard to find tasty snacks that are healthier for people with celiacs disease so I highly recommend these.
Samira E.

Amazing they taste so good a little salty but very good I always eat this when I need a snack I think is one of my favorite snack to eat when I am with friends
Eny A.
Excellent flavor and just the right crispness, you can eat it alone or dip it, heck even spread some cheese on it. Whatever you decide, surely you'll enjoy it
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These are delicious! I bring these to my son's school for snack because there is a gluten allergy. It is a fantastic product that doesn't leave out a student.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
We love these great mini pretzels. They make a wonderful snack to put in my preschoolers lunch daily. Also keep some stashed in the car for a quick snack
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love pretzel crisps and decided to try the minis salted caramel flavor. It was awesome and not that expensive. I know this will be my new go to treat!
Kelley H.
The perfect amount of caramel to saltiness. Love anything to do with pretzels. It helps that they are gluten free but that doesn't really matter to me.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!