Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #31 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
YUMMM!! VERY DELICIOUS THEY ARE SO GOOD AND ESPECIALLY BECUASE THEY ARE GLUTEN FREE!!!!! THEY ARE VERY AFFODABLE AND I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN... THEY ARE HEALTHY TO EAT AS WELL.
Karyna J.
I've been gluten free for health reasons for a few years now. Snack options were abysmal. Now to have this as an option when I need to munch on something is fantastic
Katie A.
Love these. Before I started having issues with gluten I fell in love with salted caramel pretzels and was sad I was missing out on them, so finding these was great!
Greisy L.
I would like to try gluten-free products without sugar that are rich shame that in my country do not get very sequido. and how little we get are very expensive, impossible to buy for its price
Jaynie D.
Longview, WA
My absolute favorite go to snack! So much better then regular pretzels. We buy these every time,r we go to the grocery store. They are not overpriced either! The are overall great!
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I would recommend to all the truth is that they are very good have an incredible flavor, the best is when you sit to watch TV and in the case of my mama to see the novel and have something that Eating, excellent
Jillian G.
Haverhill, MA
Pretzel crisps are literally the best way to enjoy the traditional pretzel without the calories of a regular pretzel. This snack provides a cheaper alternative to a pricier snack, so delicious too! Totally would recommend.
Melissa V.
I have had these and fell in love with them I have gotten them a few times they are really that good they are crunchier than a regular pretzel and have great taste . they to me make me feel like I am eating healthier with these than eating the regular bread pretzels. I don't have to eat gluten free I just really like them.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
We love these great mini pretzels. They make a wonderful snack to put in my preschoolers lunch daily. Also keep some stashed in the car for a quick snack
Paola V.
When you need a quick and easy snack on the go, these are what to pick! Super yummy and good for you too! Guilt free, anyway! ; ) Love these - a must try for sure! Love that they are gluten free too! I love salted caramel anything! This is actually really yummy! I'm not a fan of pretzels but I actually enjoyed this one! It was pretty cheap so that's a plus! Would definitely recommend it to others!
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!