Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #50 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
Very good but very dry so make sure you have a drink, it did meet my expectations as they were a healthy choice for a snack. They were delicious I would probably but them again as a quick snack or as a snack for the road
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
THESE ARE AMAZING. go buy these right now. they have a weird taste at first but then you get addicted. they taste so good and have a good balance of salty and sweet
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
Every time I know I'm craving some sweet I go for these and dark chocolate! Not too heavy and bag is so sturdy so it's not pouring out when you open the bag initially. I would add roasted peanuts to this also!
These taste AMAZING!!!!! I have always been a huge fan of pretzels but ever since going gluten free it has been extremely difficult to fin yummy gluten free pretzel that taste good!!! I am beyond thrilled I found these, now I am completely addicted
Rebecca S.
Red Oak, OK
These taste so amazing! They are incredible for snacking on the couch and are a healthier snack than regular caramel pretzels. These are amazing when mixed with a bag of nuts in a bowl. They are slightly sticky, but they are perfect none the less
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
Are they pretzels or are they chips? I do not know but I do love them! These for some reason, have SO MUCH FLAVOR. they are crispy and crunchy and just a little sweet but I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Go get some and you will not regret it!
Fernanda F.
Lake Forest
This is the best brand of pretzels! I could eat this for all day! The caramel taste it's too real, I love! It's not that healthy but worths it haha! This is the most delicious pretzels I've ever had!
Destiny R.
The salted caramel pretzel crisps are very good. I purchased them when they were on sale, and really liked them. I now buy them whenever they are on sale at my local grocery store. My only complaint is that for the small bag, I think the cost is a little too high.
Valeria L.
naples, FL
estos me gustan porque matan el antojo, la bolsita es practica y son divinos!!! lo mejor de todo es que son gluten free. yo lo consegui en target y estaban a buen precio
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
I love this brand of pretzels; however, did not like this flavor. I'm not a huge flavor of caramel to begin with but I thought I'd give them a try. I love all the other flavors and purchase this brand often.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!