Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #51 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Emily J.
I actually bought these at the store the other day. I didn't love the taste of the caramel flavor. The pretzel itself was good. I bought the regular mini GF pretzels and we really enjoyed those, but the salty caramel was a miss for our household
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Saw this at Walmart on sale. Had to give it a try. I'm a pretzel fan so had to have. Good flavor the sweet wish the salty is there. Good little snack! When I see these again I will purchase more bags just in case I feel like this is a seasonal one!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like this pretzel so bad! I'm just giving 4 stars because I think that IT HAS gluten, so it is not like it says, but the salted and caramel taste is really good, I like them!!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these pretzel crisps! I love that there mini because it makes it a good on the go snack. It's gluten free so thats always a plus! And the salted caramel taste is delicious I love them! Highly recommend
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
Pretzel crisps are a good to go snack. It is not too oil and healthy. it's better than eating chips. I normally have a bag in the car for my kids when picking them up from school. it's not messy and kids love it. I recommend this for all family especially with kids.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
This is a tasty snack and can be purchased at any grocery store. I have only purchased a couple times but it was a great product. If you like caramel you will enjoy this. I would recommend this product to others. It is not expensive at all.I will buy again.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
THESE ARE AMAZING. go buy these right now. they have a weird taste at first but then you get addicted. they taste so good and have a good balance of salty and sweet
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
Very good but very dry so make sure you have a drink, it did meet my expectations as they were a healthy choice for a snack. They were delicious I would probably but them again as a quick snack or as a snack for the road
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
Every time I know I'm craving some sweet I go for these and dark chocolate! Not too heavy and bag is so sturdy so it's not pouring out when you open the bag initially. I would add roasted peanuts to this also!
These taste AMAZING!!!!! I have always been a huge fan of pretzels but ever since going gluten free it has been extremely difficult to fin yummy gluten free pretzel that taste good!!! I am beyond thrilled I found these, now I am completely addicted
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!