Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #77 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Betty R.
Sebring, FL
I have had these and fell in love with them I have gotten them a few times they are really that good they are crunchier than a regular pretzel and have great taste . they to me make me feel like I am eating healthier with these than eating the regular bread pretzels. I don't have to eat gluten free I just really like them.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Gluenten FREE is the way to go:) and these little goddesses of a snack are so tasty:) if you love snacks like I do then you will love these! They are a must have in your grocery wardrobe :) priced just right and great packaging
Valentina P.
Cute little package for the kids and soccer games. They have the good amount that is needed.A little to salty but not terrible where u can't eat it . I recommend for a kid snack and an adult snack . Find at a local store
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
These are great! I always get excited to find tasty gluten free snacks. These satisfy my craving for salty and sweet in one snack. Also, I do not have to eat a lot to feel satisfied so they are definitely a keeper.
Anaisa C.
No suelo comer muy a menudo, pero veo que mi mamá los ama, de verdad que podía comprar como tres bolsas de éstas y en una semana a desaparecer, y me parece que si a ella le gusta lo recomendaría a todos la verdad es que ellos son muy bueno tener un sabor increíble, el mejor es cuando uno se sienta a ver la televisión y en el caso de mi mamá para ver la novela y tener algo que comer, excelente realmente recomiendo it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
When you need a quick and easy snack on the go, these are what to pick! Super yummy and good for you too! Guilt free, anyway! ; ) Love these - a must try for sure! Love that they are gluten free too!
Emily J.
I actually bought these at the store the other day. I didn't love the taste of the caramel flavor. The pretzel itself was good. I bought the regular mini GF pretzels and we really enjoyed those, but the salty caramel was a miss for our household
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I like this pretzel so bad! I'm just giving 4 stars because I think that IT HAS gluten, so it is not like it says, but the salted and caramel taste is really good, I like them!!
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Love these pretzel crisps! I love that there mini because it makes it a good on the go snack. It's gluten free so thats always a plus! And the salted caramel taste is delicious I love them! Highly recommend
Lena S.
Millbrae, CA
Pretzel crisps are a good to go snack. It is not too oil and healthy. it's better than eating chips. I normally have a bag in the car for my kids when picking them up from school. it's not messy and kids love it. I recommend this for all family especially with kids.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!