Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #52 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I do not usually eat very often but I see that my mama loves them, really she could buy as three bags of these and in a week disappear, and it seems to me that if she likes I would recommend to all the truth is that they are very good have an incredible flavor, the best is when you sit to watch TV and in the case of my mama to see the novel and have something that Eating, excellent I really recommend it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I buy these Pretzel Crisp Crackers all the time. I love them so much I almost had a melt down when I thought my local store wasn't going to carry them any more. If you are a pretzel lover like me, they are the perfect cracker. I love using them for hummus, cheese balls, or various other dips.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Pretzel crisps are addicting as is, and this just upped the game. I am not gluten free but grabbed these anyways because they sounded good, and boy they are. I normally tend to prefer just salty and not sweet but this was a good combination of the two. I love that they are mini, grab just a handful for a treat when I'm in the mood.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I love munching on pretzel crisps gluten free minis salted caramel. They are just delicious. The best part is that they are gluten free which relieves a lot of my worries. They always exceed my expectations. My friends love them too. I enjoy serving them and highly recommend.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
If you are eating gluten free and want to try something your entire family can enjoy this is worth a try. You get that salty sweet treat and it does satisfy . It is affordable and available almost anywhere . I would recommend it and you can add it to a dessert
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA
I tried these because my sister brought them over one day. They were surprisingly good. Its also great that they are gluten free because it allows a bigger variety of people to enjoy them. These are so great. Im definitely grabbing some for myself and my husband next time i go to the store.
Betty R.
Sebring, FL
I have had these and fell in love with them I have gotten them a few times they are really that good they are crunchier than a regular pretzel and have great taste . they to me make me feel like I am eating healthier with these than eating the regular bread pretzels. I don't have to eat gluten free I just really like them.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Gluenten FREE is the way to go:) and these little goddesses of a snack are so tasty:) if you love snacks like I do then you will love these! They are a must have in your grocery wardrobe :) priced just right and great packaging
Valentina P.
Cute little package for the kids and soccer games. They have the good amount that is needed.A little to salty but not terrible where u can't eat it . I recommend for a kid snack and an adult snack . Find at a local store
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
These are great! I always get excited to find tasty gluten free snacks. These satisfy my craving for salty and sweet in one snack. Also, I do not have to eat a lot to feel satisfied so they are definitely a keeper.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!