Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #63 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
Great for snacking! I love the flavor of these gives you a sweet and salty ingredients! So delicious m! I would recommend these to whoever likes sweet and salty stuff !
Iliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
Son divinas porque tienen un sabor entre dulce y salado es un snack muy rico, para mediados de la tarde. La he consumido una sola vez. Si las volvería a comprar.
Marketa B.
These are the perfect portioned snack pack you need if you're trying to lose weight. Eating from the bag sometimes lets us overindulge, but these are great for helping that.
Camila B.
Waban, MA
Crispy, yummy, fresh and great flavor for snacks in the meal intervals. Great to take for trips and quiet days. The children love to take it to school for the satiety and satiety it provides.
Valeria S.
I do not usually eat very often but I see that my mama loves them, really she could buy as three bags of these and in a week disappear, and it seems to me that if she likes I would recommend to all the truth is that they are very good have an incredible flavor, the best is when you sit to watch TV and in the case of my mama to see the novel and have something that Eating, excellent I really recommend it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I buy these Pretzel Crisp Crackers all the time. I love them so much I almost had a melt down when I thought my local store wasn't going to carry them any more. If you are a pretzel lover like me, they are the perfect cracker. I love using them for hummus, cheese balls, or various other dips.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Pretzel crisps are addicting as is, and this just upped the game. I am not gluten free but grabbed these anyways because they sounded good, and boy they are. I normally tend to prefer just salty and not sweet but this was a good combination of the two. I love that they are mini, grab just a handful for a treat when I'm in the mood.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I love munching on pretzel crisps gluten free minis salted caramel. They are just delicious. The best part is that they are gluten free which relieves a lot of my worries. They always exceed my expectations. My friends love them too. I enjoy serving them and highly recommend.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
If you are eating gluten free and want to try something your entire family can enjoy this is worth a try. You get that salty sweet treat and it does satisfy . It is affordable and available almost anywhere . I would recommend it and you can add it to a dessert
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA
I tried these because my sister brought them over one day. They were surprisingly good. Its also great that they are gluten free because it allows a bigger variety of people to enjoy them. These are so great. Im definitely grabbing some for myself and my husband next time i go to the store.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!