Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #78 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Jamie S.
Burlington, NJ
These were a super market find that I loved!!! Perfect cure to my sweet tooth and great mixed in yogurt or homemade snack mix. I wish they were easier to find so I could add them to my snack rotation!
Fernanda F.
Lake Forest
This is the best brand of pretzels! I could eat this for all day! The caramel taste it's too real, I love! It's not that healthy but worths it haha! This is the most delicious pretzels I've ever had!
Madeline G.
Love these! Being gluten free, they have a great taste and you cannot tell the difference. So delicious! I have bought multiple times and I am happy with my purchase! Can buy at most stores. Yum!
Christa N.
I love this product. I enjoy the fact that it is gluten free and also is a great appetizer plate with Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts and Ambriola Parmigiano Reggiano Parmesan cheese.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
the pretzel crisp are really good with hummus or peanut butter and are a light snack for during the day and to take on the go with you. compared to other pretzels that might have a little more calories or something different
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
Not a huge fan of salted Carmel anything but my boyfriend got them because he really likes salted Carmel. It was alright by not amazing. It wasn't too expensive either, actually quite cheap! I think I like original pretzel chips better. I would recommend them to people who like salted Carmel!
allie v.
These pretzels tastes really really good i highly recommend. Its a really good snack for any time. great for the movies and just hungry. Very affordable and can be found everywhere in your near by super markets.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Jayme F.
Tucson, AZ
These are so cute but a little too sweet to be honest. I much prefer the plain salt flavored ones because they are simple and you can eat a ton of them without being too many calories. I recommend checking out all the relish flavors that this brand offers cuz I love it.
Mary E.
I LOVE Snack Factory's Gluten Free flavored pretzels. The only bummer is that they can be very hard to find in stores. But every flavor that I have tried has been great!
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!